Hotel Cesare Augusto
US$489
US$462
SmithHotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Europeo & Flowers(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$584
US$380
US$297
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel Europa(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$371
Hotels.com
US$1,174
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Nuvo(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$590
All reviewsstayed here for a weekbunk bedstrain stationvery nice hotelbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2009

First of all we had some problem to find the hotel as far as Neapolitan are not that good English speakers. (but they are incredibly sweet and thoughtful, they love to help and be kind)
The hotel was not that big or fancy but it has clean and comfortable room with helpful and kind staff.
free access to high speed internet was a huge gift.
The hotel's breakfast was simply awesome,I can even close my eyes and smell the aromatic scent of that coffee right now after two years.
The area was a little bit noisy during weekend nights but that wasn't a big deal.
the under ground station was just right across the street and I believe it works till 11PM and you can easily reach where ever you want.

Do I want to stay there again? definitely yes

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank amir4barca
Reviewed 24 August 2007

This hotel is not for tourists, it is in a residential area of the city. Although the metro is close by. The first room we had had some kind of electric toilet which smelt so bad of sewage we had to move rooms. The second room was barely ok. Very basic and nothing like the very misleading photos on the website....Don't be fooled by the photo of the bathroom, I can't imagine where that might be!
To sum it all up...very basic and barely worth the money..even though it was cheap! Guess you get what you pay for! Thank goodness we only had two nights here!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank ChrisJuliette
A TripAdvisor Member
PR China
Reviewed 14 March 2005

I went there from Sorrento on sunday. The weather was good. The taxi drove us to a building and we cound easily find the name of the hotel on the wall of the building. However, we could hardly find the entrance of the hotel. I had asked many people nearby and all they didnt know the entrance of the hotel.

By trial and error, I arbitrary pressed the button at the entrance of believing a residential building, the door opened by self. A hotel staff came from the stairs and carried our luggage to the second floor. It was the lobby of the hotel but it just looked like a B&B.

The room was cleaned but the toilet was old but still regarded as clean. The staff were very friendly. the choice of the breakfast was limited. The juice was terrible. The nearby area was OK, but definately not an area for tourist. I have been to Santa Lucia and Chiaia area and they were typical tourist area.

I will not recommended this so-call "hotel" as it would ruin your holiday mood. For the same price, you can look for a more decent hotel in Rome.

• Stayed: March 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Oklahoma City
Reviewed 16 February 2005

A very nice hotel. The staff was outstanding, very helpful and friendly. The price was right because of my off season visit. However, I'm sure regular price periods are worth the stay. The breakfast is one of the best in the Naples area. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a safe clean place to stay while visiting Naples Italy.

• Stayed: February 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 September 2004

We loved this little hotel! Such a quaint and precious hotel with helpful staff. We did not want to leave! Would love to go there again.

25  Thank rmorrow