Montespina Park Hotel
US$268
US$357
US$331
  • Pool
Grand Hotel Europa(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$83
US$197
US$163
  • Restaurant
US$151
US$129
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswear a swimming cappool areapoolside barperfect place to relaxnice hotelcampi flegreinaples centrerelaxing staya bit dodgyfamily roomminute walk from the hotelnoisy at nightamalfi coaststayed here for nightsvisit naplestrain stationair conditioning
Reviewed 29 August 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I wish I had read the reviews before booking in for 4 nights. Run-down hotel in a run-down part of a run-down city. I would not stay here had I not paid up front on the internet, non-refundable. And yes there are loads of mosquitos.

Room Tip: The rooms around the pool seem better than the ones in the main building
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2012

The Montespina Park hotel is a smart and stylish hotel in a quiet, comfortable great location. Our room was very spacious and well laid out with every amenity. The staff were friendly, polite and attentive and the value for money excellent

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We booked this hotel based on the good reviews. It was only that a few days before our trip that I saw a negative one about the area. This hotel is very nice, our room was very clean and staff very polite and helpful. The hotel is about 20 or so minutes from the Naples Airport. A Taxi driver charged us 50 Euro to get the hotel from the airport, once we got the hotel, we were told we should have paid no more than about 25 Euro. Naples itself, or atleast this part is very very run down. The area around the hotel is so dirty, so much trash, you dont know whether to find a trashcan or just add yours to it. My husband went to get our rental car the next morning and a little girl ran up to his car at a stoplight asking to wash the windows for money. We had small children with us and I was pregnant, my husband and I agreed we would do no sight seeing in Pompeii like we had planned, and we would cut our stay short, and go to Livorno the next night. The restaurant at the hotel was very good, and service was nice. The hotel is seperated from the rest of the city, its got a huge wall around it, and you have to be let in through the buzzer for the gate, obviously there is a reason for this. I would recomend it for people with no children. We would have stayed and seen Pompeii had we not had children with us.

Room Tip: Be specific which rooms you want, there are rooms in the main building, and then ones out by the pool, that open to the outside.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank GGreen11
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Great hotel, nice pool if you can deal with the "Absolutely positively NO outside food allowed!" policy. You MUST buy all your food and drinks at the pool. AND you have to wear a swimming cap to be in the water. They tried to get one of the bald guys in our group to do that as well. It was a funny exchange, to say the least.

BUT BUT BUT. Once one of their staff tried to push my female soldier into her room while trying to kiss her saying "let's just go in for 10 minutes. Just 10 minutes" and she finally shoved him off, that's when my opinion of the hotel went downhill. I complained to the staff who said "we're shocked!"

They did nothing at all about it and the staff member even told me the next day, "I said nothing happened. Who are you going to believe, your soldier, or me?" Gee pal, let me think, a US Soldier that I'd trust my life to who was in tears after the assault or some slimy Italian dude.

Not a hard choice. We moved out.

On a side note, the whole place is infested with mosquitoes. They refuse to spray for them so we were always covered in Deep Woods Off while at the pool. My room had what looked like months of smashed bugs on the walls and ceilings as well. Not very nice to look at.

All this out of what is supposed to be a 4-Star hotel? Stay elsewhere or guard your women.

Room Tip: Select a Bungalo. There's NO internet connection in the main building. Or better yet, get a 3G card in town- that's what I ended up doing.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business