I stayed here 5 nights and I was overall impressed. The reception staff were always helpful, and provided me a map of Naples with instructions on how to get toPompeii and Herculaneum.
It is located right behind Mergellina train station on the main Metro line to Napoli Centrale Stazione which made getting round Naples easy. There are also some great pizzerias not far from the hostel.
Breakfast was minimal but tasty and for me, the portion of Croissant or Cake was enough. There is free wifi which was good, but a little sketchy.
All in all I am happy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a strategic position in the center of the town in the cleaner and safer district of Mergellina where movida goes on until late in the night. Only two thousand meters far from the metro and train station so you can easily join Pompei ruins excavations, the archaeological area of Ercolano and Oplonti, The Amalfi coast, The Sorrento coast, the wonderful islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, The Vesuvius and the Natural Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your HI Hostel Naples Mergellina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ostello Mergellina Naples
- Ostello Mergellina Hotel Naples