“A Peaceful Place”

Ranked #445 of 619 Naples B&B and Inns
Galle, Sri Lanka
“A Peaceful Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

We were reminiscing about our trip in Naples and having found Casa Rubinacci for our over a month long stay was a blessing. We have a three year old son, so top on our priorities were space, safety and a little style which never hurts. We found all of this at Casa Rubinacci and more especially with the assistance that's there when you need it from the good people that run the place. We loved to walk everywhere we went, and come to a home away from it all. Chiaia, the neighbourhood is beautiful, there's a little corner store across the street from CR that's got everything you could possibly need plus freshly baked croissants and breads every morning, and a train station around the corner. Naples tends to harbour a nasty reputation yet one we thankfully did not encounter, in fact we loved the city and all it has to offer. Casa Rubinacci has become a sort of home away from home and certainly one we'll go back to.

Room Tip: There's a lot of variety in size and layout, which really depends on personal requirements. Balc...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

When I traveled to Naples, Italy, I stayed at Casa Rubinacci. I fell in love with the city of Naples and then I fell in love with Casa Rubinacci. The property is a luxury vacation rental in the heart of the city. I enjoyed the close proximity to the Cumana train line (about half a block) and the Merghellina train station (about 3 blocks). Everything I needed was right outside my door. Within two blocks of Casa Rubinacci there are two fine restaurants, a pharmacy, a grocery store, wine store, and a gourmet wine and food store. The neighborhood is lively and intimate. My two favorite coffee spots were less than a two minute walk. I spent Saturday mornings during my visit drinking coffee and people watching. I wanted to experience all that Naples had to offer while staying in a luxury environment, I didn't go wrong with Casa Rubinacci. The staff at Casa Rubinacci is excellent. Monica, the property manager, is always available and responds to any questions or concerns within a matter of minutes. Rosario and his family are the caretakers of the property and they do a wonderful job keeping everything in top form. I will definitely return to Casa Rubinacci.

Room Tip: Room on the top floor has a huge patio and easy access to the rooftop which has stunning views of th...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo