“My best babà”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I don't usually eat babà but this was amazing!
Soft, good sugar and great prices. You will find every classic piece of sweet and desserts from Naples. At the entrance of San Gregorio Armeno.
Super!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,352)

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Food portions were great.
Price is reasonable.
Toilets yuck
Speed of service. Ok for first three dishes the last took an age to come.
Beer prices were good.
Would recommend but make sure order is right.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I originally tracked down this cafe and went with my family due to the high rating on trip advisor. What a mistake!

I had a selection of the pastries. These were very run of the mill and no different to what you can get from any other cafe. The male waiter was also miserable looking and withheld our change when we paid until we asked for it.

The second time we went (we knew there was a toilet), we bought some gelato. While I was waiting for my family to return, the same miserable male waiter came out to move us on. Apparently we hadn't paid enough to wait in their customerless seating area.

Current high star rating unjustified.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

great coffee and a very nice patisserie ,,great ice-cream,lovely staff and so helpful to someone with a small knowledge of schoolboy Italian...yep very nice.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Asked us how many in our group and fetched a table to put in the shade for us. Passed a pleasant 1/2 hour here refuelling and cooling down with their gelato before moving on. Not personally a huge lover of ice cream, gelato or otherwise so shouldn't pass comment, but I wouldn't think the best in town by far, but was a very pleasant afternoon.