What we liked:
+ very good breakfast with all you need for good start
+ nice and caring staff always willing to help
+ located next to Piazza Dante which is the starting point for a walk to downtown
What we did not like:
- bathroom was really not clean. traces of dirt where you don't want to see them.
- wifi was not working. we got a cable but that does not support iphone.
- lots of street noise on saturday night as many student clubs are around with people lurking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costantinopoli 104 is an elegant homely hotel located in the historical centre of Naples, an ideal place for visitors who want to stay in a suggestive and comfortable setting.The building containing the hotel is in neoclassical style, coming from the last decades of the nineteenth century. An enormous Liberty style multicoloured stained glass window dominates the main facade of the building, which overlooks the garden of the hotel. The internal spaces are tastefully furnished provided with every comfort. All our rooms and suites feature air conditioning, minibar, satellite tv, telephone, safe box, adsl connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Costantinopoli 104 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costantinopoli 104 Naples
- Costantinopoli 104 Hotel Naples