Upon arriving at the hotel, you walk through some large iron gates into a courtyard, leading on to the entrance gate at the end, into the gorgeous greenery of the lush tropical gardens of the hotel. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, our cases were taken care of, our room was full of charm and lovely art work, as is the hotel itself. Breakfast was very good, the highlight though was the gorgeous pool where we could cool down from the sweltering heat, after a day meandering around the fascinating Napoli. We ate twice at the Bellini's restaurant which we would highly recommend, we visited the Castle on the harbour and the Museum, all within walking distance from the hotel, we will definitely recommend and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costantinopoli 104 is an elegant homely hotel located in the historical centre of Naples, an ideal place for visitors who want to stay in a suggestive and comfortable setting.The building containing the hotel is in neoclassical style, coming from the last decades of the nineteenth century. An enormous Liberty style multicoloured stained glass window dominates the main facade of the building, which overlooks the garden of the hotel. The internal spaces are tastefully furnished provided with every comfort. All our rooms and suites feature air conditioning, minibar, satellite tv, telephone, safe box, adsl connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Costantinopoli 104 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costantinopoli 104 Naples
- Costantinopoli 104 Hotel Naples