As the publicity suggests, this small and secluded boutique hotel is an oasis of calm in the wonderful chaotic mess that is central Naples. It is hidden away beyond a courtyard but is only yards from Piazza Bellini which, if you are young must be compelling - busy, bustling, full of bars and restaurants and close to many fascinating sights and places. The hotel itself is staffed by people who are friendly and extremely helpful (and all speak excellent English). Depending on the room there is access to a rooftop terrace or a small balcony overlooking the courtyard with its small pool. There are splendid restaurants and pizzerias within a few minutes walk and for the tourist with just a few days in Naples it is ideal. I cannot fault it. I would return at the drop of a hat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costantinopoli 104 is an elegant homely hotel located in the historical centre of Naples, an ideal place for visitors who want to stay in a suggestive and comfortable setting.The building containing the hotel is in neoclassical style, coming from the last decades of the nineteenth century. An enormous Liberty style multicoloured stained glass window dominates the main facade of the building, which overlooks the garden of the hotel. The internal spaces are tastefully furnished provided with every comfort. All our rooms and suites feature air conditioning, minibar, satellite tv, telephone, safe box, adsl connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Costantinopoli 104 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costantinopoli 104 Naples
- Costantinopoli 104 Hotel Naples