Stayed here for 4 nights. Potted comments:
- comfortable, clean room, with OK beds. Very good, modern bathroom.
- hotel would be quite difficult to find, on the fourth floor of a mansion block on the Piazza Bovio. It might be a good idea to get them to pick you up from the airport/station.
- good subway links. Port/catamarans are easily accessible.
- Neapolitans don't seem to do breakfast. Expect sickly-sweet pastries - good coffee though.
- the hotel is on a central Naples piazza/roundabout. It's reasonable to expect traffic noise in the morning. The shutters do ameliorate outside noise though.
- while there is a/c, I've no idea how effective it might be in high summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bovio Suite, carried out on the third floor of a palace dating back to the early part of the '900 century, has spacious rooms equipped with all comforts at his guests' disposal in comparison with high level structures: SAT TV, mini-bar, heating system, air conditioning, extension telephone, safe, and one of the suites is also equipped with a Jacuzzi. Its stylish furniture is cared for in the smallest details. Breakfast is served either in a refined room or directly in guests' rooms on demand. There is the possibility of night entertainment with music and cocktails. This structure has a convention with an indoor gaurded parking area. All that will be at our customers' disposal for an unforgetable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bovio Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bovio Suite Naples