US$170
US$151
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Hotel Rex(Naples)
US$112
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$286
US$292
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$336/night.

US$93
US$67
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$193
Romeo Hotel(Naples)
US$473
US$394
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Reception had difficulty finding reservation, seemed bored to tears, liked to smoke in doorway, when AC did not work was not skilled at offering a solution, no battery in safe in closet and he was not helpful, and wifi NEVER WORKED anywhere.
Great location near train station, good breakfast, reasonable bathroom. Too bad other problems makes this a bad stop.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night, arriving late on a Saturday night and leaving for Pompeii after a day of sightseeing in Naples. Although it was dark when I arrived, and the neighborhood surrounding the train station doesn't have the best of reputations, I felt safe while walking the couple of blocks to this hotel because it's on a well lit and busy street in front of the train station. The shortness of the walk was welcome after a long train ride. Once inside I felt safe because the only way into the hotel is by walking right past the front desk at the bottom of stairway to the rooms. I did NOT appreciate the fact that the wifi only works in public rooms of the hotel -- not in the guest rooms -- but for a single-night stay very close the the train station this hotel was just fine. I didn't notice the dirtiness that others have complained about; the hotel looked and felt clean to me. They happily held my luggage while I did my sightseeing the next day, but in an unlocked room near the front door. When I returned to pick up my luggage before my train ride to Pompeii, no one questioned me waking into the luggage room and taking my luggage out, or leaving with it, which might be a security concern.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2013

The hotel is superficially good looking - all new doors, and furniture, but a closer inspection is horrifying. I took the ceramic tooth mug from my room to reception to show the thick mould growing in the bottom. The concierge did not look surprised or even concerned. He washed it and returned it without a hint of apology. The toilet brush and holder were filthy beyond description. The shower head was supposed to be variable from fine spray to jet. Most of the holes were blocked with muck so water only came through a few of them anyway. I have never had so many bites in five days abroad, and since I kept my bedroom wi ndow shut at night (the air conditioning was fine) I can only put it down to bed bugs. Shall I go on?

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank John G
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

You had to ask the staff for anything at least 3 times.
Both sinks didnt drain.
Got to our room only to find old hairs in both of our bed linens. Asked to change rooms, the next room was just as dirty so we have up.
Table in te room had dried up food grime that the maid tried to pass off as 'dust from outside' even though it was hard and sticky.
Breakfast = cheap bread, butter and jam, yogurt. That's it.
Everything has a filthy feel, receptionist smoking inside...
No fan in the washroom so our room was always humid.
Right by the construction so always noisy with trashy people always around. Definitely not a safe area. The 'chef' of the hotel restaurant tried to hit on me even though he's as least twice my age!
Overall gross, wish it was refundable cause I would have left in a heartbeat. My family and I dreaded being there!
No value for money. Would never recommend !!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 26 May 2013

After some days in Rome where we had to spend a LOT for basic services and food; Napoli has appeared like an oasis. And Hotel Potenza is no exception. Very affordable with a helping staff and reasonable next-door restaurant makes this hotel a good find. Rooms are not wide but have high ceilings. Due to lack of floor cleaning there were lots of hairballs everywhere but fortunately linens and towels were clean enough. Location is close to the station; it is a positive aspect. But the never ending renovation works it the Piazza Garibaldi blocks all the beatiful view. The breakfast is really scarce, almost no variety. Inspite of the criticism, Hotel Potenza is still more on the positive side.

Room Tip: Just one floor. probably all the same.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family