“Great sushi, little pricey but worth it.”
Review of Jorudan Sushi

Jorudan Sushi
Ranked #93 of 3,142 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$37 - US$98
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: JORUDAN SUSHI THE QUALITY AND THE TRADITION OF JAPANESE CUISINEALSO ... DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOORJORUDAN SUSHI LA QUALITa E LA TRADIZIONE DELLA CUCINA GIAPPONESEANCHE...DIRETTAMENTE A CASA TUA
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We didn't realise it would be such a small place so we were very luck to get a table immediately. The menu was great, we tried something new on top of our usual choices and the sushi w
as fresh and light..I usually have problems eating too much sushi rice but we actually ordered more! Lovely service and a waiter who spoke English which wasn't necessary for me as I was with a person from Naples but a nice surprise anyway. Would definitely go again. ..it is a little more expensive but I think you have to try it at least once!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My judge is poor ,because ,Naples is a city where the fresh fish is daily on the market, and I asked for special request for the day after and they said was not possible ,let me think that is quality issue.

I been eating Sushi around the globe and I did the same request to a Nobu restaurant in Miami,the Japanese chef was amazing and help me.

I was disappointed also by the price, is not a 6 star restaurant .

1  Thank gca009
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The kitchen is excellent! Service at the highest level! цены на матч! everything is great! I advise you to try!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This has got to be a Jem in Naples. It serves good and fresh sushi, fuss free. Nice little cosy place, reservations needed as this place gets pretty packed for dinner.

All is perfect but we feel the price could be slightly cheaper (it gets easily 30-40 euros per person) and would be perfect if they could serve some tempuras on the menu in the near future.

SergioGiordano, Proprietario at Jorudan Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

thanks for writing this review ...
we have some excellent tempura rolls I invite you to try them next time ...
thanks again

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We have been to most of the sushi offerings in Naples and Jorudan is by far the best. We had a larger party (9) but we called ahead for a reservation and had no problem. The place is smaller but the staff is incredibly nice. My wife is from Japan and I have spent a good deal of time there, so we are particular about our sushi. This place delivered. Great selection and great prices. Highly recommend.

SergioGiordano, Proprietario at Jorudan Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

thank you very much for writing this nice review…
I remember well when you came...and it is for us a great honor to receive such compliments from Japanese people...we expect you soon thanks again!!!