“Nice winebar!”

Enoteca Belledonne
Ranked #149 of 3,321 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Ogni giorno l'Enoteca Belledonne propone ai clienti una grande varietà di vini rossi, bianchi, regionali, nazionali e internazionali da degustare al banco o nella comoda saletta interna. Su richiesta è possibile accompagnare i nostri vini con taglieri di salumi e formaggi, crostoni, bruschette ed altre stuzzicherie. Everyday, the Enoteca Belledonne purposes the customers a great variety of red, white, regional, national and international wines to taste on the counter or in the comfortable back room.On demand, is possible to accompany our wines with cheese, cuts, fried and toasted bread.
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious glas of grecco di tuffo in this cute winebar in the upclass Chiaia. We were served by a very nice gentleman. The price per glas is not super cheap, if you think about the fact we had a bottle for €10 and now 2 glasses. But you get some bitings and the wine is really good!

We visited early so it was not busy yet, but i can imagine it l's a great place to visit in the evening and try some of the antipasta plates as well!

EnotecaBelledonne, Proprietario at Enoteca Belledonne, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback. See you soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This local wine bar (in the nice part of Naples) can not go wrong.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
The wines and the tapas are excellent and you will not notice that the clock is turning.

A very nice bar with a super friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank AlbertBelgium
Reviewed 13 May 2017

This cute place was a real find, and they have a wide array of wonderful wines to choose from, and they are reasonably priced. This place is relatively small, and it filled up the later it got, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Without a doubt, Enoteca Belledonne became our favourite spot for a glass of wine and a light-meal, during our week in Naples. It wasn’t listed in the guide we usually consult but every web-search brought up reports of its excellence – and they were not wrong.

It isn’t a “stuffy” or formal wine-bar; quite the opposite in fact. It’s a small place that is easily missed if you are not careful. There’s a small front bar, with some bar-stools, where we perched during our daytime stops and a larger (but not by much) back-room, with some tables. The walls are covered with wine bottles from every corner of the Italian “boot”.

In the front room there is a blackboard showing what wines are available by the glass and the choice is very good indeed. Everything we tried by the glass was fresh and showed no signs of being oxidised or faulty.

During the evening, we tended to head for the back-room, where we could study the superb wine list for that evening’s bottle. The choice of wines from all over Italy bordered on encyclopaedic and best of all – at bargain prices. For example, an Amarone della Valpolicella which today retails for between £50 and £65 on the web, (I just looked it up), I bought and drank in Belledonne for €55. If that is too much for your budget worry not, as there are plenty of delicious bottles on the list, at vastly lower prices.

Don’t be afraid of asking for advice either. One evening as I pondered for longer than usual over the list, one of the guys came across and asked could he help. I described what I was looking for and he directed me to a local wine from Campania, from a grape variety totally unknown to me. It was utterly fantastic and exactly as described. In short, if you’re a wine lover, you’re going to love Enoteca Belledonne.

Even if you’re not as obsessed with wine, (as I am), they serve my favourite Italian beer, (the delicious Menabrea), on tap and have one of the greatest selections of top quality spirits I have ever seen. In short – it’s got the lot!

Our food choices were limited to plates of cheese, salami and ham. Everything we tried was first rate and again, at totally reasonable prices.

I tell you, I loved it so much, it could justify a trip to Naples on its own.

EnotecaBelledonne, Proprietario at Enoteca Belledonne, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for your review.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We were advised to go here for the beer which made my husband very happy as it was very good. I had delicious white wine. We were given platefuls of great snacks. The olives were superb. The staff were charming and helpful