Stayed at Palazzo Alabardieri for 3 nights of business/pleasure in late may. It is a charming old renovated Palazzo tucked away in an alley in a great walking area with shopping and restaurants.
Room was a bit dark but clean...bathroom was modern. The breakfast buffet offered many choices although the service was not great. The bar off the lobby was a nice place to meet before an evening out! I would definitely return and recommend for the value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This prestigious 4 star hotel located in the most exclusive part of the city, close to the seaside and to the shopping area, offers 33 rooms divided between Classic, Superior and Junior Suite. Among the services we highlight free Wi-Fi (in room, public areas and meeting rooms) and a garage (surcharge)available in the immediate proximity. The hotel extens its offer through the American Bar Amazon, the exclusive bar open to the public. The range of services is complemented by the Meeting Center, versatile and functional, with 6 meeting rooms and the Salone degli Alabardieri, housed in a former cloister and particularly attractive for events and ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Alabardieri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Alabardieri Hotel
- Palazzo Alabardieri Naples