We were welcomed (on our 3 night stay) with a very friendly front desk receptionist. Our hotel room was very spacious and clean. No view..no big deal. Breakfast was plentiful. Eggs, bacon, pastries, juices, yogurts, and the one staff person in the (pretty) breakfast room was very friendly. The nice bar off the lobby has yummy treats around happy hour (to go along with your Italian Spritz or beer). This hotel is walking distance to the water, restaurants, shopping, sight seeing, museums, etc. It is a little slice of heaven on an off street, welcoming you back at the end of the day. All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful when needed thru broken languages. We would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This prestigious 4 star hotel located in the most exclusive part of the city, close to the seaside and to the shopping area, offers 33 rooms divided between Classic, Superior and Junior Suite. Among the services we highlight free Wi-Fi (in room, public areas and meeting rooms) and a garage (surcharge)available in the immediate proximity. The hotel extens its offer through the American Bar Amazon, the exclusive bar open to the public. The range of services is complemented by the Meeting Center, versatile and functional, with 6 meeting rooms and the Salone degli Alabardieri, housed in a former cloister and particularly attractive for events and ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Alabardieri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Alabardieri Hotel
- Palazzo Alabardieri Naples