The Palazzo Alabardieri was a nice hotel in Naples located in a very safe, quiet neighborhood. We were there in the depths of summer 95-100 every day so the air conditioning we are used to in the States was not as low as in Europe. To be honest it was quite difficult to get used to, but I would not hold it against the hotel - we just have lower temperature air conditioning. The room was very clean and comfortable. There were no windows to look out so time spent was strictly for sleeping. There was no television except for pay which was a little strange. The breakfast buffet was magnificent and filled us up until late lunch. I would recommend this hotel despite the inconvenience of not having a cooler room nor television.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This prestigious 4 star hotel located in the most exclusive part of the city, close to the seaside and to the shopping area, offers 33 rooms divided between Classic, Superior and Junior Suite. Among the services we highlight free Wi-Fi (in room, public areas and meeting rooms) and a garage (surcharge)available in the immediate proximity. The hotel extens its offer through the American Bar Amazon, the exclusive bar open to the public. The range of services is complemented by the Meeting Center, versatile and functional, with 6 meeting rooms and the Salone degli Alabardieri, housed in a former cloister and particularly attractive for events and ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Alabardieri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Alabardieri Hotel
- Palazzo Alabardieri Naples