I went to this hotel after a suggestion which was made by a friend of mine - I have to say that the hospitality, the rooms and the overall setup was more than I was expecting. It is a very nice building, in one of the most convenient, cozy and safe places in Naples. The rooms are very clean and well equipped and the overall atmosphere is elegant and attractive.In 100 meters distance, there are plenty of nice restaurants and bars, mostly visited by local people. My only comment is that i would like to have better breakfast, with more options
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This prestigious 4 star hotel located in the most exclusive part of the city, close to the seaside and to the shopping area, offers 33 rooms divided between Classic, Superior and Junior Suite. Among the services we highlight free Wi-Fi (in room, public areas and meeting rooms) and a garage (surcharge)available in the immediate proximity. The hotel extens its offer through the American Bar Amazon, the exclusive bar open to the public. The range of services is complemented by the Meeting Center, versatile and functional, with 6 meeting rooms and the Salone degli Alabardieri, housed in a former cloister and particularly attractive for events and ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Alabardieri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Alabardieri Hotel
- Palazzo Alabardieri Naples