1) Convenient for the airport - 10 minute walk.
2) Reception was friendly
3) Decent shower and comfortable bed
1) Paper thin walls - I have never experienced this so badly before but you could literally hear every word of the conversation next door. This is bad when people are getting up super early for flights.
2) Terrible area - by all accounts Naples is a dump and this hotel is in a rough area near the airport. I would not venture out of the hotel, except to walk to the airport and even then I would not do the walk in the dark. I went out to try and find some food, walked down a street and got chased by a large aggressive dog, I literally had to sprint for my life to avoid being bitten for certain. DO NOT VENTURE FAR FROM THIS HOTEL.
There are only two negatives above but they are deal breakers in my opinion. I felt very unsafe in this area and the thin walls were just ridiculous. Fair play to the chap on reception though, he was very friendly!
If this hotel offered a free shuttle to the airport my review would be a lot higher.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Millennium Gold Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.