We stayed just one night in the B&B Donna and we were not impressed. First the elevator was not working, the B&B is on the top floor 4 or 5 floors up in a beat up old building. The owner/host was not very welcoming and we felt we were not particularly welcome to sit in the general area of the B&B, seemed it was more for the family use than the guests.
The bathroom in our room was up some rickety steps that felt if they might collapse. We were informed that the elevator was being repaired but it was still not working the next day. The breakfast was a bright spot in a otherwise tedious place. The staff who prepared the food and served us were very good and friendly and food was good.
I would never stay here again, even if the elevator was working!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B DONNA REGINA The perfect place to be in Naples.For slow travellers, tourists and artists.This exclusive bed and breakfast is part of the “Donna Regina Vecchia” convent built in the XIV century according to the willing of the Queen Maria of Hungary. Nowadays a family of artists welcome their guests in this elegant and comfortable B&B situated at the 4th floor of this historical complex.B&B Donna Regina is situated in the heart of the old Naples: the Duomo,the Archaeological Museum, Spaccanapoli, and the most important monuments as well as some of the best Restaurants and Pizzerie are reachable in a few steps. At B&B Donna Regina, on request, you can experience a traditional Neapolitan dinner served in the warm and artistic atmosphere of the antique kitchen.Each room, furnished with original and antique furnishings belonging to the family, has its own individual identity and offer the personal artistic touch of Donna Gabriella.All rooms are spacious and have ensuite private bathroom with shower.B&B Donna Regina offers:Double Rooms, Triple Rooms and Double single use.Two of the double rooms have an overhead gallery with other two single beds.B&B Donna Regina is located in the heart of the old town centre of Naples, close to the Archaeological Museum, the Duomo, Spaccanapoli, and the most important monuments as well as some of the best Restaurants and Pizzerie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Donna Regina B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Donna Regina Bed And Breakfast
- Donna Regina Hotel Naples