I had pre booked my stay and was very concerned after reading recent reviews. However, we soon realised we had nothing to worry about.
We stayed on the second floor and the room was fantastic. Just like the pictures on the website. New bathrooms and aircon. Two balconies. Great location, 5-10 min walk to the palazzo reale. Also close to the port which was great for us as we were heading out to amalfi from Naples.
Great value, staff were pretty average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napolit'amo Hotel is located in Via Medina, in the heart of the city and offers a nice view of Maschio Angioino Castle and the Royal Palace. A recent renovation has completely transformed the hotel into an Elegant Urban Hotel.It has been designed with special attention to energy savings and environmental awareness. Renovated rooms are now provided with Led Light Technology and Electronic Keycard System. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Napolit'amo Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Napolit`Amo Hotel Naples
- Albergo Napolit Amo Naples