Stayed at this hotel early October for a week. Hotel is in a good location for boat trips to Capri and Sorrento. The hotel is in a shared building with the hotel reception on the 3rd floor, manned 24hrs. Our room was a good size and overlooked the main road. A bit noisy but it's a busy city. Good size bathroom with a good powerful shower. Hotel staff very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast room clean and a good size. Breakfast menu fine, limited hot food. Overall if I return to Naples I would stay here again. PS we even managed to pick WiFi up in our room as it backed onto the breakfast room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napolit'amo Hotel is located in Via Medina, in the heart of the city and offers a nice view of Maschio Angioino Castle and the Royal Palace. A recent renovation has completely transformed the hotel into an Elegant Urban Hotel.It has been designed with special attention to energy savings and environmental awareness. Renovated rooms are now provided with Led Light Technology and Electronic Keycard System. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Napolit'amo Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Napolit`Amo Hotel Naples
- Albergo Napolit Amo Naples