“Great stay”

Bed and Breakfast Napoli I Visconti
Ranked #43 of 766 Naples B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I had a lovely time in Naples and Giorgio from I Visconti B&B was part of that: He helped me most times with suggestions, directions, ideas. The place was very well located / clean and just few steps from Via Toledo right in the middle of everything. The breakfast was tasty - delish. From there you can actually walk to the most interestingly touristic points.
If you're looking for a convenient, clean, friendly, homely place: well, that's here!

Marcos P London

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 September 2013

This was my first time to Naples and I chose B & B Visconti on Booking.com.
The hotel was amazing.I was met there by Giorgio who was very helpful and made me feel very welcome.
The hotel was lovely and the room was excellent, very clean and comfortable.
It was like a suite.
Breakfast was lovely and Giorgio makes lovely cake!!
Very central and within easy access for all the Metros and buses.
Lots of lovely places to eat near by.
I will definately stay there again as it made my trip very memorable.

Room Tip: Call Giorgio and he will help you choose.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2013

i stood last week at giorgio's place. the room was clean and the staff and service excellent. this is a place where you have to stay in naples.
the breakfast was very good with selfmade cake by the owner. :-)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Spent the weekend at the b&b : really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and the very helpful staff. Giorgio ( the owner) was great: he recommended us the best venues, restaurants and places for coffes and drinks.
The room was clean and the breakfast very reach and very good ( yogurt was homemade and we tasted a delicious chocolate cake Giorgio made himself).
I will be there sgain.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 23 July 2013

its a very well located B&B, near to Montesanto metro and funicular station and right to the via toledo and the historical spaccanapoli. Maybe it is in the shabbiest street of the city, but this is the real Napoli. Busy, lively, interesting and safe. The B&B is very clean, safe also, staff is kind and helpful, speaking english. Breakfast is absolutaly ok, a good start for sightseeing. I can recommend.

Room Tip: The double room have a good size and have balcony. As opposed the single is small, dark with smalle...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank janikaczor
Reviewed 6 April 2013

The B&B is close to the metrostation Montesanto which is only two stations from the main train station and it is also right next to Via Toledo (absolutely safe neighborhood) with lots of little shops and perfect for an evening stroll to the waterfront. The personnell is most helpful, very friendly and english speaking. The rooms are beautifully decorated and cosy, everything is very clean, really comfortable beds, TV and DVD player in the rooms, free WLAN, heating and air-conditioning. Breakfast from 8.00 to 10.30 with juice, croissants, toast, fruits, homemade yogurt, chocolate, biscuits, traditional easter cake during easter :), all sorts of coffee offered. It has been my third stay and I would gladly return!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Naples was our first port of call for our weeks tour of Italy. After initial difficulty finding the establishment, we were warmly welcomed after climbing the stairs (our luggage was lifted up the stairwell by a natty pully device). Our room was large,clean & airy with an adequate en suite bathroom & a balcony to enjoy the smells,sights & sounds of central Naples. Visconti is ideally situated between the 'old' & 'new' towns. We were given a map on our arrival & orientated to the area. The breakfast was basic but adequate, & the staff were more than helpful. Free Wi-Fi worked well, & a free safe in the wardrobe proved useful. I don't hesitate in recommending Visconti, & would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple