“Good 3 star hotel”

Ranked #14 of 186 Hotels in Naples
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Good 3 star hotel”
Reviewed 13 May 2012

Good location. Clean characterless room. Clean bathroom with an OK shower. Bright, colourful lobby creates the impression that the rooms are similar but that is not the case. Staff were fairly helpful. Breakfast starts at 07:30 and can be noisy if you are in one of the room close by.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 111 - it is too close to the kitchen so you are woken up really early by staf...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Kastoria
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I really liked the minimal and colorful decoration of the hotel,

The rooms were tidy, very clean and decorated with bright colors :)
I really enjoyed the services and facilities (free wifi, mini-bar, breakfast etc), plus the location of the hotel, is ideal to reach every major monument on foot :)

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 23 March 2012

The breakfast is really wonderful here. I'm so happy I stayed and would recommend this place to others.

Perhaps the coolest part is an old aqueduct that can be explored from the hotel lobby.

I accidentally made my reservation for the wrong night and the staff was pleasant about fixing my error. I really appreciated that. As a female traveller I felt safe here although further west might not have been so great. As it was I walked the next morning to the train station (30 min or so) and am pleased with my experience.

• Stayed March 2012
mario p, Direttore vendite at Hotel Correra 241, responded to this review, 26 March 2012
Dear Madame,
first of all I really thank You for Your precious review made.
We are proud and happy becasue when a guest means his satisfaction is for real and it's the mission we work for.
Reguarding the peculiarities of the hotel we really appreciate that You felt safe and it's important for us that everyone can knows that Naples is not so bad as it's described!
The Hotel Correra241 is waiting to welcome You again and by now I send my best regards,
Mario Petraroli
Roseto
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Naples is a city that you may love or hate. i love it and i love it in carnival. We stay in a nice place with good location, noisless room with free wifi, young, dinamic and friendl staff. We came with car and parking is very useful (100 meters away from Hotel).

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Trieste, Italy
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Nice place, good location, colorful and noisless room with free wifi, friendly and young staff. Just three o four hight steps, hard to do with laggage.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I have to admit that traveling alone to Naples, I was a bit nervous: Everyone had warned me that the city could be a bit unforgiving to tourists. Walking the streets to the hotel I initially was scared they had all been right, but as soon as I got to the Hotel Correra 241 I was put at total ease.

The multilingual staff was so friendly, helpful and accommodating, and without them I'm not sure I would have been able to navigate the city by myself! The room was simple and elegant while being totally unfussy, and I felt completely safe and comfortable during my stay.

The hotel is conveniently located near the shopping areas of Via Toledo, Piazza Dante, the music conservatory, Via del Tribunali, the Spanish Quarter, and the waterfront, and I was able to find interesting things to see, do, and eat within a 25–30 minute walk in any direction.

Naples has quite a reputation for being intimidating, but thanks in part to my experience at the Hotel Correra 241, I managed to really fall in love with the place.

NB: Breakfast is not a big deal anywhere in Italy, and many restaurants don't offer any complimentary food in the morning. This hotel has a small spread of pastries, yogurt, coffee, and juice at no cost, and is very nearby several good-quality cafes that have espresso and brioche for a bite on the run.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Bologna, Italy
Reviewed 23 January 2012

The Hotel has a very good location, everything is relatively close to walk with shopping, restaurants and sights near.
The staff were friendly and very helpful. Good breakfast included cakes, breads, fruit...
The hotel is clean, the beds and linen are great and the rooms are spacious, bright and fresh! Even though in downtown couldn't hear any noise from outside.
The best location ever, I would come back for sure!!

MC