“Exellent tour”

Lovely Amalfi Coast Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 77 Transportation in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Would you like discover the real Italy? Are you looking for a company which can offer you a private car service with a chauffeur?The Lovely Amalfi Tours is the answer. The company is specialized in excursion from the most important Hotel and the most important harbors of Italy. Our target is to offer to the customers a private car service with luxurious Mini-Van and an English speaking driver.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Our family book a trip-tour from Amalfi to Paestum and from Paestum to Naples airoport. It was a very good experience, everything was perfect (the driver very polite and sklilful, Francesca, our guide!?, very cute, nice and with many usefull information about this region). The report quality price was unbeatable. I strongly recommend this company.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Lovely Amalfi Coast Tours is one of the best tours I have ever experienced. My family invited me recently on a trip to Italy and our tour guide Giovanni, made that particular day an extremely fun and memorable one. Giovanni is a very light hearted and conversational person and within literally 10 minutes of our tour, it almost seemed like he morphed from a tour guide into a personal close friend!
Great conversation, music, wonderful recommendations for restaurants and spectacular views of the Amalfi Coast are just some of the amazing things that Giovanni will provide during your tour!

Be sure to book this tour the next time you visit Southern Italy!

-Rolando.

1  Thank Rolando R
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The best of the best tour ever with Lovely Amalfi Coast and the best tour guide ever Giovanny he made us feel like family during the trip very passionate giving us all the details about the Amalfi coast stoped in the best places to take pictures , also the great experience at Pompeii and the best Restaurants to eat the best food for us was the best tour ever just because the way he treated us adn to be on time at the port too, me and my friends will recommend Giovanny 100% i will use him again in my futures trip to Italy...<3 Thanks Giovanny xoxo I will see you soon

Dania and friends

1  Thank Ddelatorre
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Lovely Amalfi Coast Tours totally exceeded our expectations. Giovanni was so passionate about his city, pointing out interesting things all along the way, stopping to give us a chance to take some remarkable photos and expertly navigating the narrow twisty roads leading up the Amalfi Coast to our lunch destination in Positano. He felt like a close personal friend from the moment he picked us up at the port. He took the time to talk to and get to know each of our party including our two grandchildren who were 9 and 12. I highly suggest this tour to anyone. When we got out of his comfortable, spotless vehicle we were all sad to say good bye to him.

Our tour included Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast, but Giovanni will tailor your experience to whatever you want to see.

2  Thank Carolol999
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had a truly great day touring the Amalfi coast with Giovanni. He picked us up promptly at the dock in Naples and greeted us warmly to begin our tour. Because of mudslides caused by heavy rains on the previous day, we were not able to visit Ravello, but we were able to spend some extra time enjoying an amazing lunch at La Tagliata restaurant overlooking Positano. Giovanni was consistently informative and congenial all day long. I strongly recommend Lovely Amalfi Coast Tours to anyone visiting the Naples area.

1  Thank Frank O