“Absolutely wonderful stay”

B&B Casa Mira Napoli
Ranked #53 of 741 Naples B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We are a couple, stayed at Casa Mira for two nights as our first stop of our trip in Campana.

The place is beautiful, well kept, super clean, decorated with excellent taste.
Every room has a special character. We had the blue room with the terrace - magnificent views of Napoli rooftops, wonderful to wake up to.
Seniora Gina and her son take care of all your needs.

Breakfast is plentiful, with fresh pastries, and everything you basically ask for. The common area has coffee as much as you want, computer with internet and literature. It's very cosy.

Location is a metro ride from the center, in a pleasant neighborhood. It's a plus because this neighborhood feels safe to walk in at night. We took a taxi at night from centro storico to the hotel as we didn't feel comfortable taking the metro at night.

Highly and warmly recommended.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ruttah
casamiranapoli, Proprietario at B&B Casa Mira Napoli, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Hi Mrs
I thanks for your good review , and I'm very happy that our efforts where appreciate
I hope you'll come again in our beautiful town and in my b&b
I hope your tour in Campania was wonderful , and you liked our country
Gina

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I stayed at Casa Mira Napoli at the end of September 2013 for 3 days while doing all the final procedures at the American consulate to obtain a Visa. I couldn't have chosen a better place! The place is extremely nice and clean and the whole family who runs it just goes the extra mile every time to offer you a great service. I stayed in the red room, it's a small single room, fully furnished with a really nice new bathroom. If you are traveling by yourself on a budget, that one would you suit you perfectly. The breakfast was very rich with a great variety of cereals, cookies, snacks of all kinds to choose from and with the typical "sfogliatelle" brought fresh every morning from a nearby bakery. For a very reasonable fee (much cheaper and safer than a taxi), I was offered a punctual pick up service from and to the airport by Gina's son, Gabriele, who also picked me up very early on the day of the medical exam. Everyone has been very kind and friendly and I was given a whole lot information about Naples, where to eat , where to go and especially where not to go. The location of the B&B is perfect since it's less than 10 minutes walking from the Consulate, in a nice area of Naples with easy access to the beautiful walk along the sea and Naples city center. I can reassure all young woman traveling by themselves that this is the perfect place to stay. Thanks to Gabriele's precious advice and Gina's calls to check up on me, I really felt very well taken care of. I can't wait to come back for a longer holiday with my husband. Grazie di tutto! Chiara

Room Tip: The red one is a small but perfectly comfortable single room. Perfect if you are traveling solo on a...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed at casa mira with my 2 year old and my husband because we had to go to the US embassy. It was right down the street. The owner was fantastic and great, she even bought yogurt for my daughter to have in the morning:) The breakfast was great with a wide selection of food. We practically had the entire B&B to ourselves. It is a great place to go with friends or family and visit the coast of naples. Beautiful view from the terrace. Great bars right across the street. Rooms are great, clean and well kept. I can' t wait to go back to Naples and stay at Casa Mira again!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Many expat websites had recommended this B&B for our stay to process my husband's visa. We not only enjoyed our stay but the hospitality was superb and very clean. We stayed in March and June 2013 They offer transportation to and from the airport for a fee and someone greeted us with a nice welcome at the airport both times once by the son, Gabriele, and the other time by Gina's husband. Both times we stayed in the Verde room. We knew that we would be out and about alot although Gina kindly offered the terrace when the other rooms were not occupied. The location is in Mergellina and is central to everything you'd want to discover in Naples. We even walked to Piazza Plebiscito everyday because it is such a beautiful stroll along the waterfront. We had a great opportunity to visit Isola d'Ischia for 1/2 a day and were super happy we did it. The boats are a bit expensive but its worth the day to explore. It was Gabriele's recommendation.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Gina and her daughter, Alexandra, go the extra mile to make sure you have a good stay. There was a mistake about our reservation, but Gina did everything she could to apologize and rectify the situation. She couldn't have been more thoughtful. The rooms are comfortable, if not spacious. The self-service breakfasts, with pastries provided to your taste, are satisfying and make for a good start to your day. Gina is VERY helpful in providing transportation to and from the airport and in making great recommendations for your sight-seeing and dining experiences.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cali4niaDreamer
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I stayed in de green room - with spectacular view of the sea - with a friend for three nights. It was a home away from home! Gina is incredibly nice and welcoming. She told us we could use the balconies of the other rooms as much as we liked if nobody was there, she organized trips for us and she even gave us a mobile phone with a local number so that we didn't have to pay the costs for using a foreign phone. Unfortunately I fell ill during my stay, but Gina offered many times to get me something from the drugstore. The B&B is in a very good neighborhood of Napels, which was by nice for two girls like us. All in all: I'd go back!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank M S
Reviewed 13 March 2013

A very welcoming B&B, with every comfort and kind people.
The place is super clean, and the staff will go out of their way to help you. The location is well connected with the metro and very close to the sea. We hope you enjoy your stay as we did.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple