Week-end a Napoli
US$151
US$744
US$263
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel Europa(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$89
US$221
US$183
  • Restaurant
US$161
US$153
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvilla mariavomero hillvomero areaconvenient transportationbed upstairsincluded homemadewonderful shoppingpedestrian shopping streethome from homecakesrestaurant reservationslocal advicewelcoming hostsany assistancedetailed directionssplit leveljunior suites
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Week-end a Napoli is the only place to stay in Naples. Paolo and Patrizia made us feel so welcome. The apartment was amazing and large. It was very clean and the beds were comfortable. We missed breakfast due to jet lag and staying out too late, but I am sure it would have been wonderful. When I arrived Paolo and Patrizia gave me lots of information and Paolo personally walked me all the way to the metro, bought my ticket and delivered me to my preplanned tour guide! It was amazing! I have never had such good service. The next day they gave us local advice for the best pizza restaurant in Naples and they were right on! I don't know which is better, the hotel accommodations or Paolo and Patrizia. You will be as happy as I was if you stay here. I was a little worried about Naples, but after staying at Weekend a Napoli and receiving the advice from Paolo and Patrizia, it is a great city and one I will travel again to soon.

Room Tip: We stayed in the apartment. It was two bedroom, 2 bathroom and a kitchen. Very private.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susanssl
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I travel to Naples for work regularly and have been staying at Weekend a Napoli for the past few years. Patrizia and Paolo are the perfect hosts and share their home with all their guests. I feel part of the extended family of Patrizia and Paolo. The house is beautuiful, the rooms spacious, clean, and homely. The local and regional advice is trustworthy and with detail to give you choices. The local restaurants are well known and come with personal experience recommendation. Breakfast is traditional and plentiful, my favorite cakes made by Paolo while brief breakfast discussion with Patrazia as she sees to all her guests makes a great start to the morning. All the staff are as welcoming as Patrizia and Paolo knowing when to be there or leave you to your privacy.

Paolo is a fountain of knowledge while Patrizia is the foundation of the home and many of the personal touches all making Weekend a Napoli an experience I recommend to many. Weekend a Napoli is high quality accommodation with high quality genuiune owners and staff, very hard to find in big hotels or anywhere today.

Room Tip: All rooms special and unique, try them all if you have the opportunity to visit often.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2012

My husband and I were recently married in Positano Italy and honeymooned in Greece. The last day of our fairytale wedding was spent in Naples at Weekend a Napoli before our flight back to the USA. We were sad that the trip was at it's end but enjoyed our last night in Italy thanks to Paolo and Patricia. They have a beautiful home and made John and I feel as though we were part of the family. Patricia showed us around her home and told us the story of the intricate hand made displays that Paolo had created of "Italian Lifestyle". It was quite impressive. Paolo went out of his way to give us directions to take the funicular to the very lovely restaurant he suggested to a arrange for a taxi from the restaurant back to our room. Breakfast was lovely and plentiful and the service superb. We would reccommend this B&B very highly.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2012

The entire staff at Weekend a Napoli was great, especially Paolo. From arranging trips to Pompei and Ishcia to advice on restaurants and shopping, Paola took care of us like family.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Paulo and Patricia helped us out more that we can say thank you for!! The hotel is fantastic and the staff ( particularly JR and his great breakfast) could not be any better. I felt like I was with my relatives. I would go back in a minute to Weekend a Napoli. Paulo took care of our train tickets that AAA had messed up. He set us up in all the towns we wanted to visit with the hotel AND the restuarants. I cannot thank Paulo and Patricia enough. Make sure Paulo sets you up for a night or two at the island of Istchia! There were six of us in the family that Paulo and Patricia took excellent care of. The hotel is very nice and the area if fantastic and safe. Don't forget to go to the market which is right around the corner. I cannot begin to tell you how nice it was!
Dan and Barbara Mink, Crystal Beach, Fl USA

Room Tip: Whatever Paulo and Patricia set up will be excellent!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family