“Yet another visit to my Italian 'home from home'”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Week-end a Napoli

Week-end a Napoli
Ranked #27 of 190 Hotels in Naples
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Yet another visit to my Italian 'home from home'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Very breifly - I would not consider staying anywhere else in Naples. I am so happy with they way Paolo and Patrizia make me feel at home. Great rooms with en suite, TV all rooms that I have used are very comfortable. This is a quiet area of the Vomero in Naples. You can be asured of a good nights sleep followed by a large continental breakfast. They always make sure they are there to welcome you and are there to say goodbye. They will arrange any transport that you need and can always advise you on places to visit. Visit them, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

I had a wonderful stay with Paolo and Patrizia. They truly made me feel as if I was being welcomed into their home. They went out of their way to make sure that I had everything I needed for everything that I wanted to do while I was based in Naples, including all of my transfers and transportation for all of my day trips, including booking spa days, among other things. The hotel is very comfortable and lovely for the price, especially. The Vomero neighborhood is very nice and the property is well-located. I wish that I could have stayed longer and will certainly return.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Weekend a Napoli is a boutique hotel situated in a residential, trendy, neighborhood, of the Vomero Hill District, Naples, Italy. The hotel is a mere is 6km from Capodichino (NAP) Airport and offers convenient access to the Port of Naples and the city below by all modes of transportation, to include a funicular. Because of its proximity, Weekend a Napoli is a great place for an arrival stay to collect yourself or decompress, following the journey to Italy; extended stay to explore Naples and the surrounding areas; or departure stay to savor your trip before returning to your home country.

Vomero is situated prominently above the City at large. It is pedestrian friendly and absent street vendors clamoring for your business. In our experience, it presents quite a different character from the areas of the city that are closer to the airport, port and train station.

The hotel presents quite differently as well, in large part, due to the residential atmosphere and the inviting, engaging personalities of the proprietors, Paolo & Patrizia Coppolo. From your initial meeting with them over beverages and sweets, you will sense their interest in helping you make the best use of your time based on your interests. You will also appreciate the value of their concierge service.

This was our second stay at Weekend a Napoli. We returned for the reasons above and because when we are there, we do not feel as though we are tourists. When we walk through the green gated entry at Via Enrico Alvino 157, it is as though we are arriving at our home away from home.

Thank you, Paolo & Patrizia for your hospitality. We also appreciate the connection you made for our thoroughly enjoyable stay at Villa Angelica, Lacco Ameno, Ischia. We look to the future and a visit to your property in Sardinia.

Room Tip: The Pompei is a marvelous suite located on the first floor. It is very nicely appointed and includ...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Le Plessis Robinson
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

This summer my brother and I have visited Napoli and the Amalfi coast for the very first time. In Napoli we've chosen to stay in Vomero area and we spent 6 nights at "Week-end a Napoli". We've lived there an unforgettable experience and we've really enjoyed the discovery of Napoli city.
Patricia and Paolo have been really welcoming and helpful all along our stay in their big and beautiful family house.
The beds are very comfortable; as I had back pain this criteria was very important to us. Thanks to the comfort of the room and the beds we had great resting nights after the intense days visiting the city and around.
We've particularly enjoyed the breakfast: every morning we had cakes made by Patricia and Paolo themselves, it was delicious and perfect to start our days in the best conditions.
My brother rated the cappuccino made at Week-end a Napoli the best he had during our 3 weeks stay in Italy.
Paolo and Patricia also helped us very much by advising us the best and the most typical restaurants, the best gelatina, what and how to visit around, including off the beaten path activities, etc...
We really felt home and safe. Thanks to Patricia and Paolo we fully enjoyed the city, and visits around (Ischia island, Pompei, Amalfi costs, etc...) following all their suggestions and wise recommendations. They have brought a huge contribution at making our visit of this beautiful area unique and very special. So we highly recommend this Hotel and, should we ever go back to Napoli, we would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed August 2013
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

We had been to Venice, Padova, Verona, Florence, Rome, Bari and Ostuni. Napoli was our last stop on our Italian vacation, but possibly one of our favorite destinations. The city was filled with color, great art, and history. We knew were truly deep in Italy when we got here, and Week-end a Napoli made us feel right at home. The room was majestic, containing all the comforts of home. Patrizia was the perfect host too. She was incredibly helpful in planning our days around Naples. She gave us a map and highlighted the routes to take, and she described what we'd see along the way. She was phenomenal!! The first night I got there I was nursing a head cold. I was feeling awful, but after one phone call to Patriza, I was delivered a service of tea with honey and a special flu relief tea on the side. I felt better instantly. I would highly recommend Week-end a Napoli for their next stay in this gorgeous city. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Napoli.

Room Tip: The room with the courtyard view is the best.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

We recently visited Napoli, mainly to see our daughter who was working there, but had a great time and I would say that no one should put off a visit here because of the stories you hear - providing you stay in the right area. This B&B is in the Vomero area of Napoli which is very tranquil and pleasant, but also handy for public transport to go to the sights. The B&B is very comfortable and does a great breakfast, nice air conditioning which was essential for the time we were there. The owner Patrizia is very helpful with local knowledge and helped us a lot with arrangements. I would say everyone should go to Naples at least once, it is so historic, and if you do this is definitely a nice place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

This was our oasis in Naples for a recent two day trip to the city. Paolo was very helpful with advice and recommendations for things to see and restaurants to visit. The room was very thoughtfully laid out and tastefully decorated. I would higly recommend this for your next stay in the city.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family