All reviewspiazza mercatotrain stationtop floorrooms are smallnice hotelbreakfast roomnext morningpastriessurrounding area isroof terraceenjoyed our staypizza placeold citywithin walking distancestayed one nightlight sleepergreat coffee
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My best friend and I stayed at Fly Boutique for three days and loved it! The staff was so incredibly kind and helpful. They offered recommendations for food and things to see. Our room also had a view of Mount Vesuvius! The continental breakfast was also amazing. Scrambled eggs! So hard to find in Italy.
Fly Boutique is close to both the promenade and the old city so easily walkable. Naples is gritty, so be prepared. But I always felt very safe walking around. Also, staff is at the front desk 24 hours which felt good to come home to.
Thank you Fly Boutique!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexis4677
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Upon arrival, we were a bit concerned about the surrounding area, but right in the middle of what might be perceived as a bit sketchy area was this small, very clean and well appointed hotel. We were there for 2 nights, and although the room we had was small (we had booked the only one available and it was labeled small so we were not bothered) it was clean, comfortable and quiet. The bathroom facilities were very good, with great water pressure. The breakfast on the top floor was wonderful. There was a large assortment of delicious breakfast pastries as well as savories (cold meats, cheeses, breads, hard boiled eggs, yogurt). The coffee was very good and you have your choice of coffee, espresso, cappuccino, etc, all made to order. The hotel is just a few minutes walk from the historic center and in the one day we were there, we covered a lot, thanks to the the wonderful advice of Giovanni at the front desk. What makes this little hotel so nice is its incredibly helpful, cordial and warm staff. Giovanni was a wealth of information about what to see, what to do, and where to eat. He went above and beyond in helping us try to locate my friend's suitcase which was delayed coming from the states. He even continued making calls for us once we had checked out and moved on to Sorrento. This hotel is a great choice, especially if you don't have a lot of time in Naples as the location is very convenient. Don't let the surroundings intimidate you....we never once felt frightened, threatened or concerned. Thank you Giovanni and staff for a wonderful visit

Room Tip: Some rooms are small, so if traveling with lots/large bags, ask for larger room. not problem for us since it was a short stay.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MargheritaDH
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I was due to stay at fly boutique for five nights with my wife for our first wedding anniversary. The hotel was fantastic with correspondence after booking, introducing themselves, asking us our breakfast and room preferences, very personalised. We were looking forward to our trip.
Long story short as we were boarding our flight, my wife took ill, passing out and we couldn't fly. I contacted the hotel straight away to let them know.
My experience from then, was poor. We could not get a refund of nearly £500. I understood the first night, if not the first two nights not being refunded due to short notice. However, we would of been happy with half a refund as I'm sure our room would not be sat empty. But they would not.
We were planning to rebook and plan another holiday with fly boutique to make up, however this has put doubts in us as they couldn't look after our needs with unforeseen circumstances.
Though like stated above, all prior communications was fab and I'm sure it would be an amazing place to stay however we will never experience that.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mamie C
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The first impression of the building is not very good but once you get into the reception the staff make you feel at home . Martin and Claudio (receptionists) were really helpful . Our room was small but the bed was comfy and the breakfast was good . We could eat as much as we wanted to but in my opinion it should have a choice of hot breakfast and less pastry..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is ideally located if you wish to explore Naples and the nearby archeological sites, being close to both the port and the railway station as well as being only five minutes walk from the old town. Some people have commented that the neighbourhood looks unsafe, but the streets are bustling during the day and very quiet at night and at no time did we feel threatened. The rooms are small but very nicely decorated and kept very clean. My only complaint would be the size of the showers, but this was a very minor inconvenience. The staff were both friendly and helpful and the breakfast served on the roof terrace was excellent. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple