“Very good pizza. So so service”
Review of Pizzeria Brandi

Pizzeria Brandi
Ranked #466 of 2,941 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Ferdinando
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Ate here on the basis of the fact that the pizza margharita was invented here.
Pizzas were truly excellent, much better than those available in other countries.
Service was quite impersonal. Waiters explained to everyone sitting down that there would be a 20-30 minute wait for the pizzas (in reality they were served sooner), giving you the impression that they were not really interested in your business.
All in all - the quality of the food overcomes the service, especially given the history.

There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Brandi

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I knew that Naples is known for their pizza, but I didn't realize how amazing it would be there! I came to Brandi's for dinner and I had the best pizza I had ever tried! I had some other really good pizzas during my two week trip in Italy, but this one was the best. I got the Don Salvadore pizza there, and I would recommend this pizza to anyone that decides to try out this pizzeria. A great little place to eat!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Very disappointed with this place I think they were just trading on their name. The service was slow. And the pizza was tasteless my least favourite in naples sorry guys.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Very good, classic pizza for Napoli. Wood burning oven crisp crust edges, chewy center, fresh toppings. Prices typical and reasonable Service is ok and a little touristy with the singing dude with the guitar. But, great pizza and worth a stop.

1  Thank SMac64
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wife Karen and I are just back off a cruise in the Med. One of the perts of call was Napoli. As we had enjoyed a wonderful two weeks break in Sorrento some twenty years ago we had been to Pompei, Capri, Amalphi etc. and so we thought we would explore Napoli. For years we had heard tales of how dirty and unsafe the place was well we must be crazy as we found the city wonderful and the locals really great. Having done our home work we found our way to this restaurant and our experience was fantastic! The service was superb, thank you Ivan, Danilo and Davide. The pizza was amazing and without doubt the best we have ever tasted and the overall ambience was perfect. The local vino was not so bad either!
Do yourselves a favour and make sure you visit this grand old restaurant if you ever get to Napoli and I hope to get back one day for the food and to see Napoli play!
Thank you gentlemen for a great experience.