- Location: For those wishing to visit the ruins at Pompei the hotel could not be better
located. A 10 minute walk away from the entrance to the ruins and 10 minutes from the
town centre. It is close (10 min.) to the grocery store, which makes shopping easy.
The hotel provides an excellent base for visiting Vesuvius, Herculaneum and Naples.
One can easily get to the Circumvesuviana (railway) stop in 10 minutes.
- Floor: 2nd
- Atmosphere: Pleasant. It is a family run hotel.
- Decoration: Elegant. Clean room and comfortable beds.
- Service: Very good on all levels. The owners are sweet and kind and provided
advice on tours around.
- Breakfast level: Good enough.
- Parking: The car park at the back of the hotel is a major benefit.
- Recommendations: There are some restaurants within walking distance which are of a
A room on the rear of the hotel overlook Sorrentina peninsula!
- Would I stay there again? : Yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Iside is a comfortable 3 star family hotelIt is situated 100 metres from the entrance of Pompeii Ruins, and 200 metres from the main square (where you can find the Cathedral of the Madonna). It is centrally located but at the same time quiet, thanks to the tranquillity of it’s large citrus tree garden.-It is ideal for anyone who wishes to leave their car in the safe car park, allowing them to go for a walk or shopping in the town centre. You will be warmly welcomed by this family run hotel, and the best care and attention is guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Iside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iside Hotel Pompeii