- nice garden with birds
- two nice roofs with view
- staff quite nice, and of service
- drop off & pick up car service, limited hours, for part of island for €2 / day / person
- staff was not always accurate. for instance they did not give us the sea-view room we booked, because it turned out some detail in our booking was not clear to them, but they lacked to check that with us. also, they took deposit-money from my credit card without informing me thereof beforehand.
- on their website it is not clearly presented that there are two different locations: tirreno (with garden, but not at the beach) and azzuro mare (next to the beach, but no garden); we feel a bit mislead by this, for we expected the combination and missed the beach.
- hygiene standards are poor: the room was smelly, hairs in the bathroom, fresh bedlinen with marks on them, kitchen was 'cleaned' but far from fresh.
- no curtains, broken musquito screens in window
- booking a double bed gives you two single beds. the owner did not seem to understand the difference, but offered to try to arrange a double bed.
- location is somewhat isolated
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Residence Tirreno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Tirreno Hotel