Locanda delle Corse
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
CiampinoHotel(Ciampino)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2013

As a solo traveler this was not the right hotel to pick because it is so far from everything. You definitely need to rent a car if you stay here. On the plus side: my room was lovely!! I genuinely looked forward to coming back to my room every night. I didn't try the restaurant so no review there but the little cafe next door where the included breakfast is served was adorable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel because it's close the the racecourse in Rome where I was working for a few days. The location is really close to the racecourse (which is also one of the main concert venues for Rome) and the Ryan Air airport (Ciampino). It is out of town but really easy to get into the city centre quickly (get the bus the the metro and the metro straight in).
The staff are excellent - very friendly and helpful and speak excellent English. The rooms are great - spacious and clean and cool in the heat and good value. BUT the best thing about this hotel is the AMAZING restaurant..... the best best best pizza around and amazingly good value!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite - they're not that more expensive and you must eat at the restaurant!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I really enjoy my 5 day stay at the Locanda delle Corse. The room was great and the bed very comfortable, the service excellent. The breakfast was included and delicious. The room had internet which I believe it to be important. I had dinner at the restaurant adjacent to the hotel the Ristorante Salvi, or delle Corse and the food was EXPECTACULAR and the service SUPERB. My family and I did not want to eat anywhere else in Rome after we ate at the hotel. I love it that it was not in the city as the prices of hotels in the city are triple the cost of this hotel. When I come back to Italy, I will make sure to reserve in this same hote Locanda delle Corse. We had an excellent time there.!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2012

The hotel is on the very heavy traffic of the one way arterial road and very far from Roma city.
Very very difficult to move aroud. If you need to move around, do not stay this hotel.
It will take more than 1hour and half even if you have a car. Very far with heavy traffic to the Roma city. Very very noisy and dusty area. Too many mosquitoes around the hotel. Unfriendly stuff. Poor breakfast. The room is totally diferent from the photo. It was dark, durty and old. It was nothing like photos. The photos are too nice. I could not even open the window because of the heavy
traffic, dust and too much noise and haste. They just try to take money from you. It was worst hotel in my life.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2011

This is a very nice hotel, i love it, but i bought it only to be close to the airport and guess what ?No bus to the airport ... only taxi . The result ? I paied 20 euros for 2km to the airport. It's better to stay in the centre of Rome and pay 1E or a bit more to get to the airport than this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple