“The best experience of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yesrome B&B

Yesrome B&B
and 1 more site!
Yesrome B&B
Ranked #3,307 of 3,755 Rome B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“The best experience of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

Before getting there i was very skeptical about sleeping in a B&B because I had never done it before but when I got there i soon understood the greatness of this place!
The personnel was very helpful and kind.
The room looked like a Hilton room: a big room with a very nice bathroom, towels and..
I enjoyed my stay so much that I didn't want to come back home.
I'm going to go back there as soon as possible!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo

Business
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2011

When we arrived we didn't really understand where we were supposed to check in but we very quickly worked out that the 'check in' was at a bureau de change around the corner. Not a problem and once we were in the room it more than made up for the momentary inconvenience. It was beautiful, newly decorated and had ensuite bathroom and air conditioning.

I know that there have been negative reviews about this place but it was absolutely perfect for us. It made us feel like we were locals!

I would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

Be warned, there is no one on site which means if there are any problems it can be a really painful experience. I had to wait over 30 minutes for someone to come and let me in. I then had to make daily trips to the money exchange office round the corner which acts as the 'check in' desk for the B&B - not ideal. After changing rooms half way through my stay (at their request) I was given the wrong key which resulted in me being locked out the place for over an hour while calling them to get someone to let me in....
Overall, a fairly poor experience. The actual place is okay but it's on the street right opposite the Termini station which is extremely busy and rundown, with numerous homeless people sleeping on the streets right across the street.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Rome hotels

Plovdiv, Bulgaria
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2011

Awful! You check in at one place (а change office!), sleep in other and have breakfast in third place (a tiny croissant and a coffee only!). The room was small and dirty. The covering of the bed was worn out and smelly and you have to sleep with it as there is no other blanket. The bathroom was so dirty - yellow spots on the sink etc. and the shower was broken - we were forced to "tie" it with cord to the water pipe in order to stay straight. Maybe it’s the small price we paid but take my advice - pay 20 euro more and get a modest hotel instead of this place!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple