The bathroom was not clean in three days. The wi fi did not work . No elevator and many stairs. Too expensive for what was offered. Not worth. They do not advice that they do not have elevator. Good localization.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, close to the Fori Imperiali, from whose windows are possible to see the tower of the Campidoglio Straight, is in perfect style Ancient Imperial Roma and it is destined to the most demanding clients that can give up nothing, even in the most fascinating city of the world: ROMA. Conditioned air, phone, internet access, plasma SAT TV, safety box, hairdryer, minibar, restaurant. The structure is very close to the metro stations Cavour and Colosseo and about 1 km from Termini station and easily accessible by all means. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Foro Romano Imperatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foro Romano Imperatori Hotel Rome
- Foro Romano Imperatori Rome