“Worse food ever!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I ate here on Saturday (5 April) and it was the worst food I had during my five day city trip to Rome. I had rabbit ragù with fettuccini and my partner had pasta amatriciana. Both dishes were microwaved!!!! I suspect that both 'sauces' were heated in the microwave and tossed it with fresh pasta. The taste was horrible of both dishes. Rabbit has a very distinctive taste and how can I describe it: it looked like cat food and it tasted undefined. It was bland, tasteless, some hard pieces of meat in the ragù. Some parts of the dish was cold and some parts of the dish were cold or luke warm. It was the worst food I had in Rome! There are so much better restaurants in Rome where they serve excellent meat and fish dishes such as Le mani in pasta and other restaurants (that I am not going to mention on this website).

Service: ok.
Price: ok, but TERRIBLE food.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

really italian restaurant the food was fantastic and good price.Friendly staff.I recommend these restaurant.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We had been there a couple of times, in a nice quarter full of night life, even if a bit touristic, as the restaurant. It was pleasant to sit out, the food was quite good, as the wine and the service, but the final bill was not so cheap...the value for money is normal anyway, considering you are in an expensive city...even if wonderful.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Family-run place with a friendly staff and food. The crowd was a mix of locals and tourists. The offerings are traditional Italian fare with the kitchen adding a bit of flair. Especially liked the rabbit stew.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

The place was full of Italians, so we thought we would give it a try. First of all, the bread was delicious - very rare for Italy. Everything we ordered was great - from the pear and spinach salad, to the delicious, unusual dessert platter. Service was very good, local beer was also good. They gave us free limoncello at the end of the meal!