My mom, brothers and I stayed at Bibi and Romeo's for three nights. Romeo was there to meet us and sat down with us and a map and explained where we were and how to get where we wanted to go. The place was always clean and offered bottled water, pastries, an assortment of teas and coffee and wi-fi. It's close to a metro stop (about a 5-10 minute walk) and also very close to the Vatican. There are a couple good restaurants in the area, including the new Pizzarium, and a coffee shop below and a gelato shop on the corner. Overall a great stay. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B in Rome 150 mt. far from the Vatican Museum and St.Peters Basilic,4 Rooms with private bathrooms inside,great breakfast,Tv Sat,free internet,safe box,free locals call,lots of facilities around. Will be a pleasure for the owners to offer advice and suggestions as well as their assistance to make more pleasant and comfortable stay in Rome. The area, central, it is well served by public transportation: Metro A (Ottaviano-S.Pietro or Cyprus-Vatican Museums), buses, trams and taxis (Piazza Risorgimento, P.le degli Eroi) and every kind of shop , or local restaurant, banks, etc. pharmacies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your B&B Bibi e Romeo's Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Bibi e Romeo`s Home Hotel Rome
- Bed And Breakfast Bibi e Romeo`s Home