My family of 5 spent our Christmas at Romeo and Bibi's. It could not have been a better experience. Romeo was waiting for us- late afternoon on a rainy Friday, with a stunning Bibi cake that we devoured. He spent a lot of time making our itinerary for our visit. All of Romeo's recommendations on food and tips were excellent. He even got us into the Necropolis on very short notice!!!! Thank you so much for the help Romeo, and for the extra space as well. We will always remember our stay with you. I am going to beg for the recipe for Bibi's biscotti. The best!! Would have liked to meet her as well. We ache for the December sunshine in Rome- it's grey and miserable in Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B in Rome 150 mt. far from the Vatican Museum and St.Peters Basilic,4 Rooms with private bathrooms inside,great breakfast,Tv Sat,free internet,safe box,free locals call,lots of facilities around. Will be a pleasure for the owners to offer advice and suggestions as well as their assistance to make more pleasant and comfortable stay in Rome. The area, central, it is well served by public transportation: Metro A (Ottaviano-S.Pietro or Cyprus-Vatican Museums), buses, trams and taxis (Piazza Risorgimento, P.le degli Eroi) and every kind of shop , or local restaurant, banks, etc. pharmacies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Bibi e Romeo's Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Bibi e Romeo`s Home
- b&b Bibi e Romeo`s Home Hotel Rome