“What more to ask if everything is there?”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bed & Breakfast Edyta
Ranked #579 of 3,643 Rome B&B and Inns
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“What more to ask if everything is there?”
Reviewed 5 May 2011

Nice living room and bed room, comfort bed, quiet, nice bathroom with clean towel and hot shower, breakfast and room cleaning service every morning, on time, plus a very nice and friendly owner who will provide any assistance for you at their best, What else do you still ask for after a long hour of travel?

Edyta B&B is a hotel near to Termini Station (just about 5-10 minute walking distance), you can almost get to every station of Rome in Termini Station; to the Colosseo, to the Vatican City, and fifteen minute to airport by express train. Many restaurants near by, not only Italian restaurant but including of Indian and Chinese restaurant are located here ,I found a very nice Pizza Kebab here.

The only complain to make is the hot shower, while you are showering the hot water just turn into cold water, on and off.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank harualsin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 April 2011

Very close to the station and metro but also within walking distance of many sites, The accommodation provided great value for money and the hosts could not be more helpful. Proximity to the station meant that it was noisy at night.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank suejb50
Warsaw
Reviewed 11 March 2011

It's near Termini Station, very good room, cleaned every day. Owners are very kind and helpful for thier guests. I can recommend Edyta B&B to everyone who wish to travel to Rome.
Cheers and good luck!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WarsawGlenn
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 16 February 2011

I know my review says march 2010 but I stayed here some five years ago when it was fairly new. So nice to read that the place still has the standards that I fell in love with. I lost my bag on the train and the owners went out of their way to help me find cheap place sto shop and the owner even gave me a pair of socks so I could have clean socks to go shopping in. Their English was not great (and my Italian is non existant) but both the husband and wife went out of their way to communicate with me and help. When my colleague wanted to stay an extra night, they even put us up in their own apartment so we did not have to move to another place for one night. The area can be dangerous at night and the outsid eof the building is not that inspiring but honestly, I got better service here and a friendlier welcome than when I paid four times as much. I would love to come back one day and have sent many, many firends and colleagues their way since I stayed

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Dubai
Reviewed 4 November 2010

+ Room is big, really big in european standard.
+ Breakfast serve in room, warm croissant and hot cappuccino.
+ Very near to Termini station. I left Rome by Leonardo Express at morning 650am. No problem.
+ Nearby have many restaurant, Italian, Chinese, Kebab and fastfood
+ 10 mins to Supermarket for grocery
+ 10 mins to Gelato Old Bridge

- Shower room is small and it is overhead fixed type.
- Problem in TV channl signal.
- Owner prefer cash payment, although I didnt insist C/C later.
- Midnight a few drunkers making noise, too bad I stay in the front room.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Oscar4u
Port Orange, Florida
Reviewed 26 September 2010

Edyta B and B is a gem of a place to stay. Why? Large, impeccably clean rooms and bathroom, nice breakfast, friendly and helpful owners.
My husband's luggage was lost on the plane flight over and they were so helpful, calling and keeping us updated. When his suitcase finally arrived they left a bottle of wine in our room with 2 wine glasses to celebrate. How nice! They gave us helpful info about Rome, got us connected to Wi Fi internet and were available to answer questions. When I come back to Rome this is where I will stay.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bdmitchell
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 21 July 2010

Great service from the owners. They were both very helpful and friendly. Nice light breakfast served every morning. Our room had a sink inside and a separate bathroom, although other rooms had a bathroom inside the rooms. I wouldn't walk around late at night since the B&B is beside the train station and isn't exactly too safe, though during the day it is fine. It is close to many stores inside the train station including a grocery store and there are restaurants near by. Easy access to trains, metro, buses.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends