“Bad experience ”

Ranked #5,318 of 13,885 Restaurants in Rome
Neighbourhood: Prati
Neighbourhood: Prati
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

First of all this restaurante has a 10% service charge, written in very small prints at the end of the menu (my menu didn't even had that page).

But anyway, we went to restaurant because it seemed to have a good environment, it didn't.
The waiter spoke a very bad english and when I ordered a stake I specifically asked if the stake had anything to go with, like rice or french fries and he said yes. Surprise surprise the dish came with only (a rather poor) stake, some rocket and a tomato.. I complained and the waiter started speaking Italian to me, at the end he said "French fries free, ok?" and proceeded to get a plate with just a handful of fries..

Also I ordered a beer (0.6l) had so much foam it was like a half of it.

Very bad experience, wouldn't recommend at all

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Disappointing choices and food but ok. The decor is misleading--it is better than the food! Very few patrons other than myself which is always a reliable sign. Stayed because I was tired and hungry but would not go back.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered fillet steak and seafood linguini. Steak came on a hotplate (continued to cook!), the cut was nothing like a fillet. Seafood seemed frozen, it was tasteless. Restaurant cold. Waiter seemed embarrassed - rightly so. Don’t waste your money, we would have been happier with McCafe over the road.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We went here to eat and experienced terrible service and cold food. Some of us did not get food until 30 min after the others were finished eating. They forgot our order and was angry when we reacted to being served cold pizza. The food delivered that was still warm was ok, but no sensation. Wery disappointed!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We had the Carbonara and the meat Bolognese. Also the Minestrone soup. All really tasty. Priced very fair. I'd eat here again.