“World's Best Potatoes. Seriously.”

Trattoria Priscilla
Ranked #3,180 of 12,140 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Atlanta, GA
“World's Best Potatoes. Seriously.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I grabbed lunch here before our visit to the nearby Gladiator School, and I have to say that the potatoes that came with my veal entree were the best potatoes I've ever had in my entire life. And I have had a LOT of potatoes all over the world. Seriously, though, I can't stop thinking about these. I don't even have words. My mind just blanks at the thought of how immensely delicious they were. I'd eat these every day for the rest of my life if I could. If you're considering visiting, DO IT, and don't forget to order something that comes with potatoes! :)

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Christchurch
“Did I visit a different restaurant?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I would think so from the reviews but there were stickers of excellence on the door and GPS verifies we're talking about the same place! Maybe it's been sold, but this was a decidedly average dinner. I ordered mozzarella and literally got fried cheese on bread. For 11 Euro. The creme caramel dessert tasted incredibly eggy and the caramel sauce was burned. We thought our dinner was overly expensive even without considering the mediocre quality of the meals. The waiter/cook (there was only one staff member) was friendly, but that's about it. The restaurant was empty...I think I know why...

• Visited May 2014
rome
“typical roman cuisine !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

This cozy little place (around 6-7 tables) is located in via appia antica surrounded by historical place of Rome (first of all Church of Domine Quo Vadis) ! the number of dishes to choose is really short.. something like 3 different first dish sam for second and for dessert but each of them (at least those i could try ) are really well cooked !! Portions are big enough to satisfy !!
Prices are more or less in the average!
I can't wait to go back there!

• Visited July 2013
Rome, Italy
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

I go to this Trattoria quite often. When I take clients to see the church of the 'Quo Vadis' I always stop by it. Today, I took my mother there. The restaurant itself is in an old country house, in the middle of the ancient Appian Way! The food here is real Roman food, not your average tourist food. The atmosphere is homey and warm, and prices are fair.
I give 5 stars to all the pasta dishes! the meat dishes too are very good indeed.

• Visited December 2013
“Best food we had in Rome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

The decor isn't great, and they don't have wine glasses, but it was the tastiest meal we had during our 4days in Rome. We had Veal and roast potatoes, tagliatelle with roast boar, bread and half litre of wine and it came to 27euros. The food was absolutely amazing, would recommend.

• Visited November 2013