“Wonderful hotel, room, service, breakfast, location”
Review of Suite Dreams

Suite Dreams
Ranked #108 of 1,272 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I was pleasantly surprised to find such a lovely home in Rome! I had a beautiful room, service was excellent - even before I arrived, I was sent a confirmation email, my airport sending service was arranged, and all my requests were ensured. I absolutely loved the breakfast, so much that it makes me sad I wont be able to have another one during my next stay since I will be leaving early the next morning to catch my flight...I will definitely come back for my next Rome stay!

Room Tip: Rooms are real quiet and you can walk to loads of places.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,524)

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We booked here as it was near the rail station and it had good trip reviews. Although its not the cheapest, it was a very good place to stay. Looked as it had just had a refurb - nicely done too. And the breakfast was very good - not something you can rely on in Italy sadly. I loved the electric operated shutters. You could have the room really dark - and in the morning lean over, press the button and in comes the light!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ianforestfan
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Usually when you find a great secret you don't tell anyone. Let's put it this way, when I go back to Rome this is where I will stay. Perfect for me. I had ZERO complaints with my stay.

What you get for the value is great. Perfectly located close to the subway, just around the block. There are some great hidden restaurants close by as well. There is a fantastic bakery across the street that will bring you back every morning.

A major sell for me was that my room in the hotel had COLD AC. Great shower too.

Breakfast was ok, I didn't really eat the breakfast offered at the hotel because of the amazing bakery across the street.

I can't wait to be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Will B
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stayed here for two days before our cruise. We shared a taxi to the hotel with strangers for around 15 euros per person. This hotel is around a 15 minutes away from the Roma termini but I would not recommend taking the train to the hotel since it is easy to get lost if you have never been to Rome. Plus dragging all your luggage around is not fun either. We did however take the walk to the train station and took the train to the cruise port the day we left because by then we were familiar with the area. The room and bathroom was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and a lot of variety. Make sure you try their chocolate croissants!

We walked to the all the major tourist sites from our hotel. 20 minute walk to the Colosseum and probably 10-15 minute to spanish steps and trevi fountain and pantheon. Hotel is conveniently located near a metro station and we took that to go to Vatican city.

We had a great stay but I took away one star because I think the the front desk people were not very friendly and also the internet was not the best.

2  Thank 3c00b2da
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Very centrally situated hotel, within walking distance of all the major attractions and about 2 mins walk from the Metro. Clean, quiet, small and well appointed. Breakfast was a varied cold buffet, staff was extremely helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank BettyLinn
Reviewed 30 May 2014

It was my second time at Suite Dreams and again it was a great choice. The entrance can cause some strangeness at first time, as it seems the entry of a normal building. The elevator is very old, with manual doors, but it works perfectly and gives a particular charm, I think, on your arrival in Rome. Nevertheless, the rooms are very new. Spacious and clean, with a big and comfortable bed, closet and safe. Bathroom is modern and practical as the whole room and it has a good size too. The staff is very helpful and there is no charge for left luggage before/after check in/out. Breakfast, despite not having many varieties, there is essential, such as croissants, bread, eggs, ham, cheese, coffee, yogurt and fruit. The location is very good, near Termini, Republic metro station and Nazzionalle St. For me, it is a perfect place for those who want to stay out all day and return in the evening to take a good bath and have a good night's sleep.

1  Thank Rafaela_Bernartt
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Hotel was an short walk from the train station and easy to find (we checked Google ahead of time). We didn't have much problem walking to most attractions from here, but it is also very close to a subway terminal which made getting to some of the more distant sites very easy. Our room was large and clean, and the staff was helpful and available 24 hours. Breakfast was convenient and included same selections as other hotels/B&B's we stayed at - fruits, cereal, yogurt, bread, meats, etc. The neighborhood is very active. I am a light sleeper but slept great with earplugs.

1  Thank Dan G