“Excellent service and attention from restaurant owner”
Review of Le Fric - CLOSED

Le Fric
Price range: US$39 - US$157
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Trevi
Paris, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service and attention from restaurant owner”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I dined with my wife and daughter and the restaurant owner Simone Lo Bianco received us very well. Made us feel very much at home and the food was very authentic Italian cuisine.

I had the seafood pasta and my wife had the sea bream and it was again excellent. Also you cannot miss out on the tiramisu.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Uwem U

Oneonta, New York
“delicious meal”
Reviewed 16 July 2011

We ate there with a group of friends on our last night in Rome. the waiter was very helpful, suggesting we substitute a better dish for one we ordered. for the 5 of us, we split 2 dishes for each course. All were wonderful, and I would highlight the parmagiana, the fettucine with truffles, the risotto, the tuna 'burger', and the tiramisu. I thought it was not all all touristy and well worth the money, about $40 EU each. The atomsphere was upscale, plain.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank SusanT55
Over the Atlantic
“Excellent once again”
Reviewed 5 April 2011

We ate here soon after they opened in 2003 and enjoyed a great and memorable meal. This time was no different. Le Fric is expensive, but worth it if you appreciate good food. Like many places in Rome its clientele is tourists (mostly American) in the early evening and locals later.

• Visited April 2011
New York
“Friendly but not gourmet”
Reviewed 28 March 2011

A nice restaurant but there are better in Rome, don't go out of your way to visit this place but if you're near by and just want a feed then it will do. Service could be better, our places we're taken away as we put our forks down and the table next to us received their second plate long before they finished their first!!!

Visited March 2011
1 Thank mario_saleri
Orlando
“Totally Worth It!”
Reviewed 25 February 2011

I have eaten at fine dining establishments and "hole in the wall" type places all over the world. Le Fric was such a wonderful experience. It was a recommendation from both The Eden and Intercontinental de la Ville and I was grateful for the find- every time I return to Rome, I make my way to Le Fric for dinner. It's definitely worth it!

• Visited September 2010