“Absolutely Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dtec001
Northumberland
“Absolutely Perfect”
Reviewed 6 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

well, what can i say? I am not often at a loss for words. This apartment is perfect. Everything about it is perfect. The location - literally 5 minutes to shops, bars, restaurants, take aways, supermarkets. And more importantly for some people, everything is accessible on the flat. This apartments is not on a steep hill. The cleanliness - on arrival, the apartment smelled fresh. It was sparkling clean. The overall size was excellent. Plenty of space, beautiful high ceilings, a kitchen with everything you would need. The street the apartment was in was lovely, all leafy avenues, beautiful. The weather in June was very warm, but the apartment was a haven from the heat. There was aircon but no need to use it, as the apartment was lovely and cool. As for Gino, his assistance was second to none. He answered all of our correspondence quickly, and was very helpful. I always felt that he actually cared about us, even before we got there. He even arranged our airport transfers both ways. They went smoothly. Door to door service - marvellous. I don't really know what else to say. If you are still debating about where to stay in Rome, i don't think you can go wrong with booking this apartment. I;m sure you'll love it as much as we did. If we do go back to Rome, i wouldn't look anywhere else I would definitely stay here again.

9 Jun 2017
I love my guest for such a beatiful words spent for me and for the apartment. An excellent review, totally exhaustive.
Obviously I'll be waiting for her a next time in Rome for my loving welcome. God bless you.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Gino was amazing from the time we booked on line until the end of our stay in Rome. He couldn't have been more helpful not only with arranging our transfer from the airport to the apartment, well supplied and comfortable aprtment, as well as arrang No an apartment for our last night in Rome and our transfer back. Gino we can't thank you enough. We are looking forward to our return.

29 Apr 2017
It was really a pleasure to support you during your stay in Rome. My best gratification is to know my help has been very appreciated. See you soon.
marianne...
“Spacious and central located apartment”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Large, spacious and centrally located apartment. You can visit everything by foot.
Gino, the ownwer, is very is friendly, helpful and communicative. He even made a reservation for a restaurant nearby for the first evening.
Thanks Gino for everything, we'll come back for sure!

Your age range 50-64
18 Apr 2017
Hello Marianne,
I am glad to know that I have been helpful to the success of your stay. This is the best compliment I can receive.
Thanks for the feedback.
Karen N
“Fantastic apartment in great location”
Reviewed 25 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Gorgeous, spacious apartment in great location. Gino met us on arrival and gave us lots of info about the apartment and Rome in general and kindly arranged a transfer to and from the airport, the perfect host. Located near the Vatican and within walking distance of main tourist spots, also handy for metro and there is a bus stop outside the apartment. Supermarket, pharmacy and market nearby. We are delighted with our choice and would recommend this apartment without hesitation. Thanks for a great stay in Rome.

26 Feb 2017
I'd like to thank my guest for the nice review of my apartment.
I'm very glad to know my support has been useful for the pleasant stay of the guests.
Always remind you I will be waiting for your next come back.
Cecilie D
“Perfect well located apartment close to St. Peters!”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Gino’s beautiful apartment was perfect for our family of six. Gino greeted us warmly, making us feel very home from the moment we arrived. Not only did Gino take the time to explain all practicalities such as best transportation options, but he also welcomed us with a generous selection of Italian treats, including Panettone (delicious Christmas cake) and Prosecco!! We felt very spoilt!! Gino also went above and beyond by helping us find a restaurant for our Christmas dinner and he kept in touch throughout our stay to check if everything was fine. The apartment is perfectly located, on a beautiful wide boulevard, close to St Peters Basilica, the Vatican and excellent shopping streets, and within walking distance to the main tourist attractions in Rome. For those further away such as the Colosseum, it was very easy with both bus and metro minutes away. We thoroughly enjoyed our frequent visits to the local coffee shops, where you will find the best coffees ever!, as well as plentiful excellent restaurants close by. The apartment is located in a safe neighborhood; a beautiful building with a friendly doorman (and sweet dog) manning the door during the day. There is a lovely feeling of space inside the high ceiling apartment with three spacious rooms that accommodated us very comfortably. Beds were clean and comfortable, the heating and hot showers kept us very warm and the WiFi was very reliable! We will most definitely return to Gino’s apartment when we visit Rome again. Thank you Gino for being such an excellent host and making our family stay so perfect!

7 Jan 2017
Cecilie è un ospite veramente eccezionale. Possiamo capire questo anche dalla generosa ed accurata recensione che ha scritto. Sono lusingato per i complimenti da lei ricevuti; penso di avere fatto il meglio possibile per permettere ai miei ospiti di trascorrere un felice Natale nella mia città.
Mi ha fatto veramente piacere conoscerla e capire di essere stato d'aiuto per lei. Posso ricambiare le sue gentilezze invitandola a tornare una prossima volta. Sarebbe la benvenuta in casa mia.
Grazie tante Cecilie.
Tracey S
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 23 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Gino's apartment for 6 nights and it was extremely comfortable, well equipped and warm. Gino was a magnificent host and helped us over and above what was necessary.

The apartment is close to a huge supermarket and a market along with many shops and of course the metro.

Travelling group: Friends
14 Dec 2016
Thank you so much after having appreciated your comments concerning my apartment and your stay in Rome.
The most important goal for me is to make the stay of my guests as much as possible comfortable and facilitated. I’m happy to know it has succeeded with you.
Thank you again for choosing my apartment to spend your holiday in Rome,
I invite you to always remind of me for an upcoming visit of my city.
Best wishes and Merry Christmas to all.
Gino
Jurate D
“Excellent appartment”
Reviewed 14 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We had a perfect vacation in Rome. The apartment was perfect located, spacious, very clean and with all necessary equipment. Gino was very friendly and helpful host. He arranged for us the transfer from/to airport and gave us all necessary information with addresses witch we needed for holiday in Rome. I would definitely contact Gino again for my next trip to Rome and recommend this vacation rental to my friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Nov 2016
Excellent guests!!!!!!
Jurate e la sua famiglia sono veramente persone molto gradevoli e piacevoli da conoscere. Abbiamo avuto una lunga e simpatica conversazione al loro arrivo, abbiamo scambiato molte informazioni utili per il loro soggiorno. Anche il trasporto dall'aeroporto era organizzato nei minimi dettagli. Sono molto lusingato per i complimenti a me ed al mio appartamento. anche io mi complimento con Jurate per avere una bella famiglia.
Aggiungo che l'appartamento è stato consegnato in perfetto ordine e pulizia.
Jurate è sicuramente un ospite molto raccomandabile.
A presto rivederci.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;