“Quaint, Quiet, Quirky”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

suitcaset...
SOUTH HOLLAND
“Was not as I expected”
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Location is far, far away from everything, you really need a vehicle, yes there is a bus stop right behind the building, but if you've never been here, it can be a bit confusing. I rented the place for 32days for I'm a world traveler and I live up to 3 months in each country as an expat. The day I arrived was the day I decided not to stay, so I notified Laura and left the very next day, because I had to find another place overnight. This place is so isolated from everywhere and the "central heating" as listed, is a wall-mounted utility light heater with halogen bulbs, which did not keep me warm at all, only if I stood under it. Thanks for the warm blankets provided. The next morning it was still very cold outside, and I was very cold, so I had to turn on the burners to keep me warm until I left. The place is very dark, not enough light (not enough wattage in the light bulbs), the cooking ware was not clean, (it’s so dark you can’t see the dirt and grease build up, but you can feel it) grease/dirt build up on coffee pot and exhaust fan. I wanted to make noodles, but the pot would not come clean, I boiled and boiled and boiled to clean out the buildup film in the pot, but it never became clean, despite my scrubbing. Laura was very, very nice.It is clearly ONE room with a queen size and a twin bed, a cabinet for hanging clothes; there’s a dinette table with comfortable chairs and a kitchenette and there is a bathroom with a shower. In the amenities there is Cable Satellite TV listed, when I arrive, there was neither it clearly states this in the amenities. In the picture, on the counter in the kitchenette, there is a microwave, there was clearly no microwave when I arrived.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Nov 2017
Mrs. Kim, in 3 years you are the first guest that did not understand where and how the apartment is located, since there is a very good description on the TripAdvisor side.
My apartment is very bright and clean.
There are many pictures about the interior.
I am been more than honest with you giving you back all my profits,according to the tripadvisor policy I was not supposed to give you back any money at all. Your review sounds to me as a revenge for your own mistake.
Laura.
sm1ley30
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Quaint, Quiet, Quirky”
Reviewed 12 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Really enjoyed staying here. A little out of Rome, but away from the noisy city. About an hour to get in, but only costs €1.50 each way.the host is great, full of useful info. Would highly recommend.

Nathan J
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Stayed at this lovely house for 11 nights - don't regret it at all! :) Laura is a lovely host and helps out so much! Would recommend to all!

knec6509
Moscow, Idaho
“Wonderful peaceful apartment”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We loved our stay here! It was a beautiful little apartment that really felt like home during our stay. Laura was very helpful whenever we needed anything or had any questions. It is about a 40 minute trip in and out of the city center, but we had no problems navigating it, and it was so nice to escape the noise of the city at the end of the day. We would definitely stay here again! Thank you, Laura, for everything!!

Voorburg, Netherlands
Reviewed 7 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing