“Fantastic!”

Ranked #2,450 of 13,222 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tuscolano
Description: Ristorante bisteccheria da 28 anni UNICA SEDE via dei fulvi 8 metro porta furba quadraro non abbiamo altre sedi !!!specializzata nella cucina di carne alla brace, antipasti ricchi crudi e cotti , primi piatti tipici romani! E la grande novità baffo fa anche il sushi di carne !Aperto tutti i giorni pranzo e cena! Steak restaurant specializing in grilled meat cuisine, rich raw and cooked appetizers, typical Roman first courses! Open every day for lunch and dinner!
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Steak & lamb cooked to perfection. The best restaurant we visited during our 2 weeks in Italy. Also lovely tiramisu & great service. If you are English please note "thread" on the menu is mistranslated, it means "fillet steak"!

Date of visit: July 2015
Write a reviewReviews (1,394)

Reviewed 9 March 2015 via mobile

Nice and cosy place. The steaks were great. If you want to try the italian way for grilled meat and steaks - this place is a nice try. We tried buffalo steak - well done - juicy meat, served on an extra hot plate - rich taste! The staff had some troubles with english and were not able to explain the menu, but the free wi-fi hepled. The dinner starts at 7p.m.! The red wine is also nice!

1  Thank Miroslav I
Reviewed 22 January 2015

In this place they offer many fixed menus which I suppose it's good as it allows the business to meet the needs of every customer however I went for the option a la carte, opting for one of the most expensive kind of steak: the Pamplona's bull which, accordingly to our friendly waiter, was delicious and tender as "butter" despite a "solid" name.

I must confess it didn't match my expectation at all, meat was quite chewy and rubbery and the flavor was just average.

My girlfriend had a raw beef tartare which was served without a must like an egg yolk on top but, most important, the cut of the mean was way too coarse (should be really fine as mince).

I would save the big choice of starters they brought us at the beginning, the little meatballs in tomato sauce were effectively really nice.

The bill, was as expected, quite high which I wouldn't have minded if we would have been both fully satisfied.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 24 December 2014 via mobile

Meat was good and portions were big!
I went there for dinner and took the 25€ fixed menu which included multiple first and second courses and I was satisfied, especially because with this choice you can try multiple kind of pasta and meat at once, and each one is good and tasty.

Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

I can only comment on the meat since I chose to go directly with the main course. The choice of meat cuts was unprecedented and I eventually asked support from the waiter who addressed me to an Irish cut. It was awesome, it came with roasted potatoes.
Other friends chose different cut and we were all very satisfied an the end.
Il Baffo is now in my personal agenda for the next trip to Rome.