“Excellent food, family atmosphere”
Review of Ripa 12

Ripa 12
Ranked #3,551 of 12,764 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$47 - US$83
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We had a beautiful lunch to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. The food was excellent - we concentrated on seafood dishes - and the service very friendly, we felt like family members. We had three courses each, a lovely bottle of Vermentino and coffee and the bill was Euro100, very reasonable!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

My wife had a lovely prawn risotto and I had the best carbonara I have ever tasted. Unfortunately this was not enough for the owners who decided to charge us 2euros for two slices of bread in a basket that we never asked for and 5euros for a can of coke. I told the owner I was delighted with the food but did not appreciate the charge for the coke. He gave me a nice smile as if to say "well I don't care I will never see you again". Just let my guard down and did not exercise the good advice to always ask the price before accepting any food/drink. Not quite on the same scale of the guys that got charged 16euro for an ice cream but beware there are people out their who will rip you off. Rome deserves better than this!!

4  Thank Diner02082010
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Lovely little restaurant in the Travestere, a bit pricier than most, but wonderful food and wine. Try the mussels with pepper. It is listed as an appetiser but is enough for an entree

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Had a great lunch here on a very warm day in Rome. Their tuna tartare, linguini sea food and roasted squid was perfect together with a bottle cold Greco di Tufo - and a/c...

Reviewed 23 July 2013

We spotted this restaurant by a glance driving by in a taxi and we where not disappointed. The restaurant is really stylish - a trendy spot in a area otherwise loaded with a lot of standard Italian pizza-restaurants. The food is excellent - but also a bit pricy. We got a table outside which made our last day in Italy a pleasure!