“Great value!”

Best Western Hotel I Triangoli
Ranked #327 of 1,269 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I used to live right at infernetto so I know how to get around therefore I cannot comment as a tourist regarding the location. Infernetto is just located between Ostia lido and Rome connected by the cristiforo Colombo hwy. during day time, can take the bus ( there is a stop just across the street) to the metro station and from there u can go anywhere in Rome (inc vatican city). on this side of the road (across the road to goto Rome), the bus will bring u to Ostia, not much there, lots of good food and I love to shop at their supermarket see all the Italian food.

Back to the hotel, yes is quite far from fco airport, but so what, people come to visit Rome. Not the airport. Is not their fault that the airport is 45 mins from Rome city. Wifi good, clean good, AC good, tv good if u understand and yea, bathtub quite small for my 230lbs 5'10" body.

Another tips, there is a "Bar" just across the street. In Italy bar is a place for sandwicch and coffee, not alcohol, so that's excellent place for breakfast and a smoke. And just 5 mins away there is a restaurant with decent food and price.

U say is too far and rather enjoy Rome center? I say this place is on average 50-60 euros cheaper then center room per night! I rather be here country side, quiet neighborhood and save money

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 June 2012

This hotel is OK. Clean and comfortable but definitely not a 4star hotel. If you are planning to stay there because it's close to FCO airport, think again. It's 35 minutes and 45euros to get to and from the airport. Terrible location! Stay in Rome and take the train to get to FCO. More fun, cheaper and easier.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robert767
triangoliroma, Direttore at Best Western Hotel I Triangoli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for your opinion. We have a daily internal audit to check the standard of our hotel in terms of service, cleaness and room decor. We have choosen the standards of many 5 stars hotels in order to be more than a simple 4 stars hotel so we are very sorry if you hav not found that our hotel can not be considered a four stars hotel, please be sure that we will deepen the issues that not satisfy you.

Regarding the distance from tha airport we have put all the information on pur website and the other on line travel agencies and we usually explain to our guest before the reservation that the distance is around 20 km. ( 8 miles )

Reviewed 6 June 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Best Western for one night on our way out of Italy. The hotel was clean and the staff was nice. There is free wifi and excellent connectivity. The shower was very small but we were only staying for 1 night so it wasn't that big of a deal. The airport is 30-40 min away and the hotel shuttle service is 40E for 1-3 person car. We ate at the restaurant at the hotel which was just ok. They next morning as we were leaving super early, my husband ran down to the breakfast room to pick me up a croissant so I could finish getting packed and ready and they hotel staff tried to charge him room service for the croissant, we were leaving in 15 minutes!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Expedia had put this up on their site as a 4.3 and close to the airport. The sink and tub/ shower in the room were broken and the janitor had to keep coming up to fix things. They wouldn't move us to a room that was in working order (possibly there were none). The service from the front desk was extremely poor. And it turned out the airport was about 40 minutes away by taxi. We have stayed in hotels that were rated 2 that were better than this place.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
triangoliroma, Direttore at Best Western Hotel I Triangoli, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

dear value guest,

Thank you to have find the time to send us your opinion. We are really sorry that our hotel were not able to soddisfy your needs and we would like to apologize if you have suffered service disruptions. we have an internal maintenance staff tha try to resolve all the problems in few time but some repairs require a little more time. Our policy is to have everything always in order but an hotel is always open and may happen that temps en temps there is something wrong, but please be assured that all our efforts are in the direction to assure the best service to the clients.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

We have spent a month in the apartments of the hotel with two children, 6 and 9 yeas old. The kitchen was fully equipped (it even had a dishwasher !!) and you could find everything in a walking distance, supermarkets (2), restaurants, pizzerias and a wonderful park with a small shopping center and the best playground i have ever seen, parco leonardo. It is a little difficult to reach the center if you don't have a car, i mean that it takes long, otherwise the bus stop is right outside the hotel. An excellent place to be with small children if you have to stay in Rome for some time, as i did, in the summer there is also a swimming pool nearby. Very clean , and the staff extremely friendly...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2011

During our Europe Trip organised through Star Tours we spent night of October 4' 11 at this nicely designed hotel. Hotel is neat and clean and good for one night stay. It located on outskirts of the town good to accommodate the large bus and caravan

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank manjujitendra
Reviewed 3 April 2011

I liked this hotel. Though if I hadn't had work in the area and a collegue to pick me up I wouldn't have actually chosen it. I think a lot of business people choose it because they don't have to navigate the horrors of getting into Rome.
It is clean and modern and the rooms are pleasant and up to date. Nice balconies with views.
The reception isn't very friendly - more interested in its own conversations than dealing with clients, but the barman is a delight and makes wonderful drinks with lots of biscuits with hot drinks and nibbles with cocktails.
In a nice modern residential area with a good fish restaurant across the square.

Room Tip: In a nice modern residential area with a good fisr