“Best way to see Rome” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rome Segway Tour
Ranked #2 of 154 Outdoor Activities in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Relive the days of Ancient Rome wile you glide throughout the most spectacular places of the Imperial Rome on the coolest ride of the 21st Century!
Mobile, Alabama, United States
“Best way to see Rome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

We had a party of 4 adults and 7 children and our two guides were well informed about the history of Rome but also kept it fun for the kids! It was the best thing we did in Rome!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Claudio C, Front Office Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
...a beautiful party of 11, should we say! thank you to you for being such good riders! see you soon, GrAziE!!! XD

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rome Segway Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Fabulous three hour tour on a Segway after a few minutes practice. Martina our tour guide was very informative and friendly, remembering all of our names and making sure we were all comfortable when travelling through traffic and pedestrians. A really enjoyable and fun experience though wear comfortable shoes as it's surprisingly hard on your feet! I would definitely recommend this tour.

1 Thank Sue C
with your names I always try to do my best, if not possible I rename my guests, according to Martina`s law!!! surely I didn`t do it with you, or did I??! XD see you soon, Marti!
Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Great way to see Rome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Roberto (Bob) was most informative and entertaining and took us to the important historic sites. Great way to see Rome initially before visiting the main places at your leisure

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Great words to write down, thanks a lot for that! Hope you come back, RoBertO ;)
Venice, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous way to see Rome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

The Segway tour was our first time riding them. It was amazing! Our tour guide Roberto (Bob) was excellent! Well worth it to see Rome this wa!

Visited August 2014
Amazing Segway, amazing tour, amazing SpiderBob! thank you to you, amazing guests! CiAoooo, Roberto
Boca Raton, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The best way to see Rome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

I was in Rome with my husband and 2 daughters, age 20 and 21 in August and it was hot! We did an evening segway tour with Lucie at Rome Segway Tours and it was not only the greatest way to see so much of Rome, but so much fun. Riding the segways was easy, especially being in the evening when it was cooler and the roads not so crowded, and when we stopped in front of the different areas, Lucie showed a video on her i-pad so we could actually feel like we were inside. I highly recommend this to everyone.... and Lucie was wonderful!!

1 Thank Debbi C
thank you so much!!! I am happy reading your review, I always do my best for my guests! (: LuCiLla