We stayed with Imperium Suite Navona in late August/early September in one of their 'double deluxe'/superior rooms - the Trevi Fountain room - and it was perfect for us! As mentioned by others, this room is in a townhouse located on the opposite side of the laneway to the building that houses the reception. But this turned out to be no inconvenience at all - reception was moments away, and we had our own key to get into our building and our room, no buzzing required.
The room was cleaned to perfection every day, the breakfast was brought to our room exactly on time, and the staff were always friendly and ready to help with any enquiry. There's also free wifi and there are the usual basic mini bathroom products as well (shampoo, shower gel, etc).
The location is the real icing on the cake - it has all the benefits of being right next to the Piazza Navona (5 minutes' walk to the Pantheon or Castel Sant'Angelo, 10 minutes to the Spanish Steps, 15 minutes to the Vatican or Coliseum), but conveniently nestled a few laneways back so it doesn't suffer from tourist or traffic noise, bright lights at night or anything like that. We had a little window framed with beautiful hanging ivy that let in a lovely cool breeze, but the air con was also very good.
We also recommend the little cafe just outside, in the laneway of the Imperium Suite Navona. It's actually a small gallery, but has three little tables set up for lunch and dinner. The veal rolls and the dessert were both absolutely scrumptious, and it was nice to have a change from the usual pasta/pizza/gelateria places we'd tried.
Two thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperium Suite Navona is a nice art-apartment-style hotel in the historical center of Rome, providing completely renovated and fully equipped accommodations. The property features a welcoming and familiar atmosphere combined with the best hospitality of the Italian tradition. Each room is finely furnished and provided with all amenities to satisfy any requirements you might have. Breakfast buffet is served every morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), SpeedyBooker.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Imperium Suite Navona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperium Suite Navona Rome
- Imperium Suite Navona Hotel Rome