Just spent seven nights there with my girlfriend.Very clean room which was made immaculate every day by the maid.The reception guy was very friendly and very helpfull.Nice and quiet at night even though we were only about 200 meters from the bustling plaza navona.If you arrive at night you might think you have wandered down a grim unlit alley and are in the wrong place but dont worry it is very safe and you will grow to like it very quickly.I would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperium Suite Navona is a nice art-apartment-style hotel in the historical center of Rome, providing completely renovated and fully equipped accommodations. The property features a welcoming and familiar atmosphere combined with the best hospitality of the Italian tradition. Each room is finely furnished and provided with all amenities to satisfy any requirements you might have. Breakfast buffet is served every morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, SpeedyBooker.com and Priceline so you can book your Imperium Suite Navona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperium Suite Navona Rome
- Imperium Suite Navona Hotel Rome