My husband and I stayed at the Imperium Suite Navona for 8 nights in September. For the price we paid the room was great!! The bed was comfortable, the washroom/towels were clean, and we were served breakfast in our room every morning. I have to say, though, that the most impressive thing about this place is the location. Piazza Navona is less than a two minute walk from the front door! It is also within walking distance to many of the major attractions in ancient Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperium Suite Navona is a nice art-apartment-style hotel in the historical center of Rome, providing completely renovated and fully equipped accommodations. The property features a welcoming and familiar atmosphere combined with the best hospitality of the Italian tradition. Each room is finely furnished and provided with all amenities to satisfy any requirements you might have. Breakfast buffet is served every morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Imperium Suite Navona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperium Suite Navona Rome
- Imperium Suite Navona Hotel Rome